Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So Freedom says Hearns is good but Golovkin is great.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PivotandRoll View Post
    Wow you're just as delusional as him....Everyone thinks he is a pathetic idiot. Pretty much the same way they feel about you.
    CaneloMaidana is quickly becoming the biggest cry baby on this site and embarrasses himself daily with his obsessive whining about Golovkin and his fan base. He's worse than the fanboys and he doesn't even realize it.

Hearns was great and Golovkin is good but still untested. That's the general consensus and I agree with it.

Comment

Originally posted by 12TRIBEsRiSe View Post
      ive tried my hardest to label the hate particular boxers who have to do twice as much as others to get respect as fighters as something outside of racism, ive really tried. even the protection certain fighters get when caught roiding, fighting bums, etc is astonishing when u see the constant post about particular fighters who are in the same boat, the same excuses don't apply. It all just makes me wonder; why do these fighters have to to 3x as much as others??? ill keep trying to find a label for it... I wont call it racism yet. or maybe it is a form of racism and u guys just aren't? why are americans so quick to jump behind a foreigner any chance they get but trash their own fighters constantly via articles, post on threads, etc???? Some say "its because we want to see knock outs" not running, then a knock out American fighter comes and its more hate.... maybe it has something to do with the history of this country with these people. I have no idea but im still searching for the answer and I realize that not everone is racist lol but GOD DAMn.
      You are a loser. There is no systematic racism in boxing. Berto and Peterson tested positive and were fighting months later....Peterson didn't even lose his title....

Let me guess ? Arreola is a good opponent? Yes yes, Pedvetkin is a cheater...But was Chris the only fighter available? So that's a good excuse but GGG losing Eubank at the last second is not a good excuse? Who is a better fight Brook or Fat Chris...>(Apples and Oranges...Both are terrible fu(king fights )

Why do you want people to support fighters just because they were born in the same country as them? That's fu(king dumb!! You should support fighters based on their styles

Comment

Originally posted by JAB5239 View Post
        Pretty sure he was being facetious.
        I can't distinguish trolls on this site anymore.

Comment

You are pathetic, You are the biggest racist here. I'd be my life you've never once rooted for a white fighter to win. You are a cancer ont his site and everyone hates you.

I'm a white Irish Man, My favorite fighters are Floyd, Brook, Cotto, Fortuna, BJS , Frampton, Dirrell, Lara, Rigo, Chaves, Gamboa.....But you keep making your loser ass feel better by crying racist at everyone.
          You would lose that bet you racist coward. I hate Golovkin because he's a coward but you protect him.

Comment

Originally posted by animelive View Post
            This dude just said Broner is better than Hagler. I think any future posts from this moron should be straight up ignored.
            Hagler was a coward, picked on little men.

Comment

Originally posted by animelive View Post
              I can't distinguish trolls on this site anymore.
              Lol, it's not an easy task for anyone.

Comment

I'm being called a hater for the same thing... Crawford is brilliant but clearly being blown out of proportion.

I just hope Frampton gets half the praise Crawford is getting if he beats Leo.
                Frampton is getting stopped you racist moron.

And of course you hate Crawford but love Golovkin

Comment

Originally posted by CaneloMaidana View Post
                  You would lose that bet you racist coward. I hate Golovkin because he's a coward but you protect him.
                  Once AGAIN, YOU COMPLETE TOOL. I DON'T LIKE GGG. You are wrong and call people racist when they prove you wrong... I bet your Di(k is tiny.

Comment

You are a loser. There is no systematic racism in boxing. Berto and Peterson tested positive and were fighting months later....Peterson didn't even lose his title....

Let me guess ? Arreola is a good opponent? Yes yes, Pedvetkin is a cheater...But was Chris the only fighter available? So that's a good excuse but GGG losing Eubank at the last second is not a good excuse? Who is a better fight Brook or Fat Chris...>(Apples and Oranges...Both are terrible fu(king fights )

Why do you want people to support fighters just because they were born in the same country as them? That's fu(king dumb!! You should support fighters based on their styles
                    Frampton is moving up to fight an undefeated champ but Golovkin has refused because he's a coward. But you defend Golovkin cause of racism and you being impotent.

Comment

Originally posted by CaneloMaidana View Post
                      Frampton is getting stopped you racist moron.

And of course you hate Crawford but love Golovkin
                      Point out one post of me defending GGG...Just One...I fu(king dare you, you small di(k coward.

I had Crawford in my sig before you knew who he was you loser. Lol you're such a pathetic loser. You are the first person worst than Checkhooks on this site.

Comment

Working...
                      X