No announcement yet.

Its gonna be 120 today

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
    Next month in Tokyo it will be 95 f, with 95 percent humidity.

I drop pounds because I lose my appetite.
    yeah humid hot weather does that, in the summer especially humid weather I don't have any hunger, I only drink cold water but my appetite goes away and I am super thirsty.

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
      yeah humid hot weather does that, in the summer especially humid weather I don't have any hunger, I only drink cold water but my appetite goes away and I am super thirsty.
      We gotta leave the air con on, fans, and ice water. We all eat less in the summer! It is too hot, my sweat, sweats!

Comment

Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
        Probably not the smartest thing to do in extreme heat. Actually it sounds pretty dangerous
        Originally posted by New England View Post
        not everybody is a fat p#ssy

Lol

New England would be out in that heat doing calisthenics and what not.

Comment

Originally posted by TBear View Post
          lol I just back from practice with the high school team that I coach volley ball. It was outside and 110 at 7pm so a lot of players didn't even show. We ended up playing almost two hours of three man volleyball and the teenagers looked like they were ready to pass out. The two coaches were the only two that could take the heat.
          You crazy amigo!

Comment

Damn I don't know how people deal with being out in that kind of heat. That **** must be uncomfortable as hell.

Comment

Working...
            X