Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Argenis Mendes looking to jump to 135 after protesting?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post
    Because Barthelemy doesn't fight at 135, and if the belt matters to him yes it matters.

Very true you can't ko someone after the bell and as a result we have a NC in addition to a mandate for a rematch which Mendes is clearly trying to get out of.
    Doesnt mean he cant

Ok so if belts matters more, he cant fight for it.

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
      Doesnt mean he cant

Ok so if belts matters more, he cant fight for it.
      If you want to think Mendes really can't make 130 go ahead I call it a very obvious excuse to avoid a probable ko loss.

Comment

Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post
        If you want to think Mendes really can't make 130 go ahead I call it a very obvious excuse to avoid a probable ko loss.
        Even if hell fight him at 135?

Comment

As long as he fights for the belt I'm ok, let mendes run and hide in the 135 division Barthelemy is 5'11" and will outgrow the division soon enough, then mendes can have his rematch, the way I see it is mendes the one that have to prove something not the Cuban, after all he was the one that gktfo...

Comment

By the way, if he had won I don't think he would had move to lw...

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
              Even if hell fight him at 135?
              He won't this is a clear duck.

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin
                Quote:

Originally Posted by Spray_resistant

So if this whole thing had not happened and he wasn't steamrolled by a guy he would be mandated to face again you honestly think Mendez would be on some "I'm to big to make 130 doe" claims still?

I dont know i can go back in time, but what i do know is they can simply fight at 135
                A fight at 135 wouldn't be for a belt. And Mendez weighed in at 128. How's that struggling with weight?

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Mendes should move up if he knows he'll be depleted at the weight , then have Barth rematch Usmanee for the vacant belt.

Comment

Originally posted by RyunosukeRonin View Post
                    Mendes should move up if he knows he'll be depleted at the weight , then have Barth rematch Usmanee for the vacant belt.
                    mendes is the one that needs the rematch, but i like the Barthelemy-usmanee fight if the dominican goes up,

Comment

That's ****ed up if it happens. Talk about b*tchmade.

Comment

Working...
                      X