Collapse
No announcement yet.

Be honest: are you pleased it's Mayweather vs Alexander

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The guerrero fight is also just as bad. Ghost is actually a lot slower too, which wouldn't help at all. Neither fight interests me.

Comment

Originally posted by Rk16 View Post
      Can't believe so many of ye believe this fight is happening
      This is all a negotiating ploy, IMO. Floyd trying to show Guerrero he better just take whatever deal is on the table and be happy with it, because he can and will find anyone else to agree to terms as dictated by team Floyd...

Either that or he announces a ****ty ass opponent like this so when the real opponent is announced, we all say "well at least it wasn't alexander"

I hope this fight isn't happening, it would be an absolute joke, and a terrible terrible matchup. I only want to see Floyd fight Martinez at 154 and retire win or lose. Floyd's status in the sport has eclipsed everyone else in the sport that regardless of the competitiveness of the matchup, no other fight could possibly satisfy everyone.

Comment

this site man..... i tell ya...

now everyone wants a ghost fight lol... robert sucks ... he would lose to devon

this fight will be a harder fight for floyd... robert would have gotten picked apart VERY EASILY

Comment

Working...
        X