No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Sergio Martinez Faces Martin Murray on 4/27 in Argentina

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mathed View Post
    Tell GGG to actually do something in the ring before begging for a KO loss.
    he has a belt which is ''doing more'' then anything murray's arse has done thus far

and he couldn't even KO Chavez how is he going to KO GGG? deluded fanboy f@ggot

Comment

Originally posted by rey guey View Post
      according to ESPN Golovkin is going to fight Rosado.

maybe nobody knows but Rosado fight at 154, what nobody wants GGG at 160? well that's BS

http://www.boxingscene.com/fernando-...s-fight--59745

Fernando Guerrero wants to fight and is calling him out. now people might think Fernando Guerrero is a bum or losing to Grady Brewer but Guerrero beat Rosado. yet somehow Rosado is worthy and a middleweight isn't.

GGG's trainer gave a line of BS in the article about "it's about HBO accepting the fight and being competitive"

well Guerrero's advisor is Al Haymon which is instant approval by HBO and how is Rosado any more competitive than Guerrero.
      Guerrero wants the fight, but does Team Guerrero? I don't know about his team, but Haymon is a smart guy. Would a smart guy push for this fight for Guerrero?

Either way it's a showcase fight for GG, surprised HBO is giving him that. That usually goes to preferred promoters, which K2 is not.

Comment

Originally posted by HeroBando View Post
        Guerrero wants the fight, but does Team Guerrero? I don't know about his team, but Haymon is a smart guy. Would a smart guy push for this fight for Guerrero?

Either way it's a showcase fight for GG, surprised HBO is giving him that. That usually goes to preferred promoters, which K2 is not.
        who knows but if Guerrero is being this public of course Al Haymon is behind it. all Haymon fighters thank God and than Al Haymon before anybody else after a fight and when any of them are asked about opponents they all say "it's up to Al Haymon and my team'"

I agree it will be a showcase fight for Golovkin because Rosado got blazed by Angulo and I expect GGG to do the same.

as for Guerrero who knows. the folklore around Golovkin is huge but as a pro what has he done hasn't been that impressive. he beat down Proska who was hyped as a beast until Hope beat him and GGG didn't look that great against a faded journeyman in Ouma. honestly Guerrero would actually be one of the better middleweights GGG has faced as a pro. facing a top 25 middleweight is better than facing a journeyman from 154.

but whatever you're right it's an odd showcase fight for Golovkin but I think at this point he needs to at least beat middleweights instead of fighting junior middles

Comment

who knows but if Guerrero is being this public of course Al Haymon is behind it. all Haymon fighters thank God and than Al Haymon before anybody else after a fight and when any of them are asked about opponents they all say "it's up to Al Haymon and my team'"

I agree it will be a showcase fight for Golovkin because Rosado got blazed by Angulo and I expect GGG to do the same.

as for Guerrero who knows. the folklore around Golovkin is huge but as a pro what has he done hasn't been that impressive. he beat down Proska who was hyped as a beast until Hope beat him and GGG didn't look that great against a faded journeyman in Ouma. honestly Guerrero would actually be one of the better middleweights GGG has faced as a pro. facing a top 25 middleweight is better than facing a journeyman from 154.

but whatever you're right it's an odd showcase fight for Golovkin but I think at this point he needs to at least beat middleweights instead of fighting junior middles
          I agree he's probably the most overhyped fighter around, after Canelo, considering his resume. Big difference, Canelo turns away contenders, this guy can't get them in the ring. Guerrero is for sure not a contender, and a surefire KO victim even if GG is not all he's cracked up to be.

Comment

according to ESPN Golovkin is going to fight Rosado.

maybe nobody knows but Rosado fight at 154, what nobody wants GGG at 160? well that's BS

http://www.boxingscene.com/fernando-...s-fight--59745

Fernando Guerrero wants to fight and is calling him out. now people might think Fernando Guerrero is a bum or losing to Grady Brewer but Guerrero beat Rosado. yet somehow Rosado is worthy and a middleweight isn't.

GGG's trainer gave a line of BS in the article about "it's about HBO accepting the fight and being competitive"

well Guerrero's advisor is Al Haymon which is instant approval by HBO and how is Rosado any more competitive than Guerrero.
            He beat Rosado 3 years ago and after getting knocked out by Brewer he fought nothing but bums while Rosado has been fighting solid opposition. Rosado has been headlining his own cards on NBC, when's the last time you saw Guerrero on TV?

Comment

Originally posted by MVOLT View Post
              he has a belt which is ''doing more'' then anything murray's arse has done thus far

Chavez Jr. has a proven granite chin at middleweight, it has been tested by Martinez, Rubio and Andy Lee. Further, at 6'1 185 pounds he's the largest active middleweight right now (perhaps even all time). Golovkin's chin hasn't been tested yet and neither has his stamina in the Championship rounds.
              Also keep in mind that Martinez fought Chavez with a broken hand for the vast majority of the fight. If and when Martinez and GGG fight, I have Martinez by mid to late stoppage.

Comment

After getting his ass kicked by Chavez, it's no surprise that Martinez has returned to fighting unknown part-time janitors. Only shock is they couldn't find an appropriate eastern European goat-farmer - I guess he's faced them all already.

Comment

What the hell? They started clapping when Martinez simply said the opponent was English (before mentiong the name of Murray). Does Argentina really hate them that much?

http://www.diariopopular.com.ar/nota...ncia-maravilla

Comment

Originally posted by Light_Speed View Post
                    He beat Rosado 3 years ago and after getting knocked out by Brewer he fought nothing but bums while Rosado has been fighting solid opposition. Rosado has been headlining his own cards on NBC, when's the last time you saw Guerrero on TV?
                    yeah but that's like heading a card on Telemundo, it doesn't say much. Bryant Jenning is healine a card on NBC Sports

Rosado's last fight was against 38 year old Charles Whitaker 38-13-2. Soto Karass is a punching bag and Powell was on a 2 fight losing streak and the other guys before that were total bums.

I can't say Guerrero's been much better but I can say Guerrero is an actual middleweight.

I could understand if Rosado was a top guy at 154 but he isn't. so if GGG wants to look good against somebody why not against a middleweight who's calling him out??

so GGG gets a pass for fighting guy from a lower weight because nobody wants to fight him? that's BS and nobody else would get a pass on that.

Comment

Originally posted by MVOLT View Post

LMAO, you have a ghey ass southdork avi on a boxing site and a join date of less than a month ago...............why don't you go eat a dick like a good little mutt. Let the real boxing fans talk, you can go post in the arcade forum.

Comment

Working...
                      X