No announcement yet.

Youre Probably Labeled A Potential Terrorist By The United States Government

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post
    The unfortunate reality is that life has changed since after 9/11. It's such a tight rope we walk to determine whether or not our liberties are being violated and what we need to do to stay safe.

It's hard, really hard.
    Gotta take liberty over safety.

Comment

I think the government has better things to do than watch all of us.

I'm probably in their registry for joining a Muslim law society group at my law school.

I just wanted to join to help Pakistani students, and win the debates against the jewish law society (i.e. pro-israel first society). .

They probably planted a mole in our meetings where we enjoyed cola, and refreshments.

Comment

Originally posted by UglyPug View Post
        I think the government has better things to do than watch all of us.

I'm probably in their registry for joining a Muslim law society group at my law school.

I just wanted to join to help Pakistani students, and win the debates against the jewish law society (i.e. pro-israel first society). .

They probably planted a mole in our meetings where we enjoyed cola, and refreshments.
        Sure.

I can see a low level case manager at the CIA or NSA reviewing your case file.

"Quite the character. But as a threat, no more so then a neutered Poodle wearing a sweater off it's leash. I wish the upper management would stop sending me these cases."

Comment

Originally posted by Mannie Phresh View Post
          http://www.washingtonsblog.com/
          Al links are provided within the link. Do you make cash purchases? Have you exercised your right to protest? Purchased gold? Taken pictures or video? Do you like the founding fathers? Support Ron Paul? All of these actions and more make you a suspected terrorist acording to the US military. Its no surprise that this and the last administration have been trying to dismantle the bill of rights after all, those rights make terrorists.
          And a vote for Obama is saying that you accept this,that you want the government to control your life.

Comment

Originally posted by Mannie Phresh View Post
            Gotta take liberty over safety.
            Damn right brother

Comment

If you aint got nothing to hide, youll be alright

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
                If you aint got nothing to hide, youll be alright
                Not..... quite true As some of the poor sobs on guantanamo is finding out.

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
                  Sure.

I can see a low level case manager at the CIA or NSA reviewing your case file.

"Quite the character. But as a threat, no more so then a neutered Poodle wearing a sweater off it's leash. I wish the upper management would stop sending me these cases."
                  pretty much. .

But I think you'd pass over their auto detection level to even have hte chance to be viewed manually be any kind of workers. They set the program wher if it picks up anybody who is under 5'8'' not even to bother with them.

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
                    Great.

Next time I post a picture of one of my dogs on photobucket, the point man from Seal Team 6 is going to double tap me in the back of my he

Comment

lies, obama wouldn't allow this nonsense.

Comment

Working...
                      X