Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

VIDEO: The Joe Calzaghe Deception, the night Bernard Hopkins was robbed!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cash Cow View Post
    I didnt say he wasnt biased, the videos are good, as is the one you sent me. But its easy to edit and pick out things you want to show. Hopkins clearly landed the more significant punches, would you not agree?

Comment

i scored the fight for Bhop

Comment

Originally posted by Cash Cow View Post
        WOW these videos pretty much OWN Calzaghe fans who praise Joe's victory over B-Hop

Calzaghe Fans

I just dont agree...

The video are biased, even slightly, he constantly says "calzaghes slaps" "flail slaps" etc.....just trying to discredit him, the guy punches like that, everyone knows....

Also, he shows like 4 replays of the same **** as if its gna count more, yeah the opening rounds hopkins landed cleaner punches

But thats all you spoke about, who had the ring generalship? Calzaghe had it practically the whole fight, hopkins controlled it abit at the start, but calzaghe took over after round 3

anyway, was a **** fight, I had calzaghe winning

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
          So you're saying the guy who makes the videos is biased?

Way to undermine your thread
          lol people are so dumb sometimes.
          as for the vid what is it showing besides bias comments in between exchanges that you can't see when you first watched the fight?there is a partt in the vid that says bernard landed the more meaningful punches but don't mention who landed more punches in that certain exchange which was calzaghe and since the ts wants more feed back there are also many times in the fight where bernard is hitting and holding and the slow mo in the vid shows it very well so you do know itr is illegal to hit and hold and some judges won't score those punches because they are not llegal punches

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Fantastic View Post
            Hoptards are the new Cottards. He lost, get over it.
            Sorry. He won me back over after he whipped Pascal's ass in his backyard and put up a good performance. And even when I've been down on Hopkins for certain things I've never thought he lost against Calzaghe. I don't sit there and cry about it. It's nothing to get upset about. We just know the truth that Hopkins landed the punches that are supposed to be landed by creatures with a penis between their legs instead of a vagina like Calzaghe has got. A sore one at that since that's the excuse he used to pull out of fights with dangerous fighters througout his career. That on top of chipped finger nails.

Comment

Originally posted by 武士道 View Post
              I watched them before, it's kind of tragic that someone would go to those lengths.
              I'm glad Bruce did, a lot of people tend to think that Calzaghe clearly won that fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Dominicano Soy! View Post
                I'm glad Bruce did, a lot of people tend to think that Calzaghe clearly won that fight.
                Clearly? As in 2 rounds?

It’s one of the worst fights I’ve ever seen -- certainly not worth a 6 part analysis to explain why it should have gone Hopkins’ way. Joe bitch-slapped his way to victory, get over it.

Comment

America hates to get beaten.

A lot of people cried over this fight. People acted just like Hopkins would, a little school child.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
                    So you're saying the guy who makes the videos is biased?

Way to undermine your thread
                    LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

It's not an American vs UK thing. Fact is most boxing fans can't stand to see a good white boxer. Bhop was the one who got racist and he got his ass beat for it. Calzaghe will always be his daddy.

Comment

Working...
                      X