Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are all bosses Idiots?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't know but whatever that idiot wants you to do you have to ebey like a dog don't you?......who's the idiot now?.

BTW you don't have a steady job don't you,He have to call you all the time to make sure that you can work that day.

Comment

Originally posted by Chief2ndzOnly! View Post
      Well ****, I musta lucked up cause I got the best Boss in the entire free world.

I let him know I was taking half a day today, and he was like I'm giving you a direct order to leave out NOW. A whole hour early.

Me and him joke and shoot the ****, but when he needs something done, I get that **** done pronto. He's the kind of Boss that you glad you work for.

Doesn't ask for much, and appreciates everything.
      probly because youre a hard worker.

Maybe TS is a lazy mother****er and the boss doesnt trust him...

Comment

Originally posted by Chief2ndzOnly! View Post
        Well ****, I musta lucked up cause I got the best Boss in the entire free world.

I let him know I was taking half a day today, and he was like I'm giving you a direct order to leave out NOW. A whole hour early.

Me and him joke and shoot the ****, but when he needs something done, I get that **** done pronto. He's the kind of Boss that you glad you work for.

Doesn't ask for much, and appreciates everything.
        That's the thing. Bosses who appreciate their workers and ones who don't. I've been in management. It's not simple. You have to make decisions. One thing I learned is that it's good to reward the hard workers. Reward as in if they are the type of worker who never calls in or is never late, and one day they need a day off for something, give it to them. It makes it a better place for people to work hard in.

Originally posted by Proud 2 B Whyte View Post
        probly because youre a hard worker.

Maybe TS is a lazy mother****er and the boss doesnt trust him...
        Hard work and dedication depends on what company and type of managers you work for. Trust me I know this for a fact that just because someone is a hard worker and they are loyal to the company that doesn't always pay off. Sometimes it does, other times it doesn't. I've seen stuff go down where it pissed me the hell off before. Brown noising people who are lazy and they get upped or get a raise, that's bull****.

But like I said, it depends on who you are working for and how they run things.

Comment

Originally posted by msagrain View Post
          I' v never meet a good boss yet.

My current boss is a idiot. He rings up at 5:30 in the morning do you want to come to work to day instead of telling me the day before, of course my phone is off. He then rings me up at 3 oclock asking me if I want to come in till 10 to do the afternoon shift. It's like **** off and tell me the day before.

I just left my job last week because of a shit boss. All this plus no "thank you's", no "good job", only complaints. I've been doing my job to long to take crap or abuse for no reason, especially when I increased numbers by a 3rd over the past year, AND in a recession. ?Of course now he wants me back, but Im done. I value my peace of mind more than ANY job. Gonna take a couple months off and enjoy myself than I go find something new.

Comment

Originally posted by Thank Me Later View Post
            That's the thing. Bosses who appreciate their workers and ones who don't. I've been in management. It's not simple. You have to make decisions. One thing I learned is that it's good to reward the hard workers. Reward as in if they are the type of worker who never calls in or is never late, and one day they need a day off for something, give it to them. It makes it a better place for people to work hard in.
            I up until just last week ran an Italian restaurant. I use to tell the owner this everyday but he insisted people work better if you treat them like crap. I finally quit.

Comment

It depends...management positions can go to peoples head and they think they run everything. They order everybody around and shit. i don't like that, i got a attitude problem with being treaded like a dog.

i have confronted more than one boss for this kind of "superior attitude". Sometime it worked in my favor and he ended up respecting me for standing up to him...other times i get **** assignments....lol.

Comment

Originally posted by msagrain View Post
                I' v never meet a good boss yet.

My current boss is a idiot. He rings up at 5:30 in the morning do you want to come to work to day instead of telling me the day before, of course my phone is off. He then rings me up at 3 oclock asking me if I want to come in till 10 to do the afternoon shift. It's like **** off and tell me the day before.
                most bosses are idiots but not all. some, very few are normal.

Comment

Originally posted by JAB5239 View Post
                  I up until just last week ran an Italian restaurant. I use to tell the owner this everyday but he insisted people work better if you treat them like crap. I finally quit.
                  If you have the money to be financially okay for a bit I'd take my time and clear your head. See what the next step is for you. I don't understand managers who think treating people like crap will get them to work harder for you. I just don't see it ? If anything that's gonna piss people off and you'll have attitudes all over the place. It's one of the worst tactics ever, I've experienced it myself before too.

I've also left a job in the past due to bad management. I was lucky enough to have a job lined up for me right after. My current ones must be the worst though. I won't get into details about them. It's not just poor management, it's became personal. To the point I'm looking for a new job. I gotta do what's best for my life and what I'm trying to get done for my future.

Comment

if he doesnt like napoleon bonaparte then he is an idiot...

Comment

Comment

Working...
                      X