Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I'd rather of been ktfo early like ricky hatton!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'd rather of been ktfo early like ricky hatton!!!

At least the next day ricky was enjoying a cold beer on a lilo in the sun.

Tomorrow Cotto is going to look in the mirror with a migrane and aching body and see a space mutant looking back at him

at least he lasted longer than hatton.

Comment

That was the most bloated face I have ever seen in boxing.

Comment

I'm not disrespecting Cotto, who admittedly did last longer than hatton, but what was it worth? a face like a hot air ballon?

Comment

At least Hatton was put out of his misery. Cotto was getting rounds upon rounds of punishment.

Cotto's face looked like a pepperoni pizza.

Comment

I think Cotto is done, badly.

Comment

They should of stopped the fight around the 7th or 8th and spare us from seeing Cotto doing his running man manuevers. Cotto came out strong and fought like I thought he would, guess that sneaky left and right hook of Pac's changed his plans.

Comment

SAME here.. although its embarrassing to get KTFO in 2 rounds, you took a LOT less damage than being pummeled for 12 rounds. And getting your face busted up, and lots of pain.

I feel bad for Cotto more than Hatton.

Comment

Cotto didn't look much more competitive then Hatton after all his bull**** "im no Hatton" + he is an extra weight over Hatton, dont think you would ever see Hatton running from a former Flyweight either lol

Comment

This is the hurt business. And like the man said, it was his own decision to continue.
                    That kind of courage deserves respect.

Comment

Working...
                    X