Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Name your favourite BIASED posters in nsb!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mr._Pink View Post
    you know xcaret is pinoy right?

the guy is crazy but funny.
    lol shut up for real!?

Comment

Originally posted by mangler jr View Post
      lol shut up for real!?
      yeah.

why do you think he knows so much about filipino fighters and philippines?

i go to him when i need to ask about filipino fighters i've never seen before.

he's pinoy. he lives in panorama city here in los angeles.

me and mak have had drinks with him. cool guy. big lakers fan.

Comment

Originally posted by mangler jr View Post
        lol shut up for real!?

yea...little bastard lives in manila and sells watermelon seeds...he was dissed by PAC at an autograph signing at some mall and has been on a hating spree since...kinda sad

Comment

Originally posted by Makavelli View Post
          yea...little bastard lives in manila and sells watermelon seeds...he was dissed by PAC at an autograph signing at some mall and has been on a hating spree since...kinda sad
          why you gotta make fun of hector like that?

his family owns a snack company in manila who sells sunflower seeds and watermelon seeds. lmao he doesn't sell it on the street and ****! lol

but yeah hector use to like pac until he beat rey jamili. i still don't know why he's such a big reynante fan. never liked reynante.

Comment

its gotta be SOX8055...that dude's hate for floyd is beyond reasonable.
            Floyd is a pu$$y, he fights no real threaTs! I'll be surprised if he ever fights a prime ripped pacman!
            prime for prime.........tua beats mayweather , calzaghe , marquez , cotto , pacquiao , williams , hopkins.

true story.
            Tua only fought bumz..

Comment

why you gotta make fun of hector like that?

his family owns a snack company in manila who sells sunflower seeds and watermelon seeds. lmao he doesn't sell it on the street and ****! lol

but yeah hector use to like pac until he beat rey jamili. i still don't know why he's such a big reynante fan. never liked reynante.

says who? you know when he goes on 'vacation', he goes back to Tondo and manages the watermelon seeds stand for his mom....he says he's sightseeing but he's jus chillin under the sun...tryin to sell seeds and pirated dvds

true story

Comment

Originally posted by Sox8055 View Post
                Tua only fought bumz..
                lennox lewis , hasim rahman , chris byrd , oleg maskaev , john ruiz , fres oquendo , danell nicholson , obed sullivan , ike ibeabuchi , gary bell , michael moorer......

hardly bums.

Comment

Originally posted by Sox8055 View Post
                  Floyd is a pu$$y, he fights no real threaTs! I'll be surprised if he ever fights a prime ripped pacman!

you need jesus...let the hate go man....

Comment

says who? you know when he goes on 'vacation', he goes back to Tondo and manages the watermelon seeds stand for his mom....he says he's sightseeing but he's jus chillin under the sun...tryin to sell seeds and pirated dvds

true story
                    you sure?

he told me his family owned a snack food company in manila.

they manufacture packaged watermelon seeds , sunflower seeds , corn nuts , **** like that.

Comment

Xcaret is the most biased poster of all time.

Falconballer is a young up and comer, deluded

Comment

Working...
                      X