No announcement yet.

So Taylor-Froch is happening?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So Taylor-Froch is happening?

A fight that needs to happen but I think it will be pretty one-sided for Froch.

I don't know, but I think it is a big possibility now. Anyways, I got Taylor by UD or KO.

Comment

Originally posted by Tek My Pounches View Post
      I don't know, but I think it is a big possibility now. Anyways, I got Taylor by UD or KO.
      Nahh Froch's chin is too good to be KOed. He stood up to Pascal's power who probably punches harder than Taylor. Taylor's gonna get outworked, it won't even be exciting. But it should happen anyway just to pad up Froch's resume

Comment

Originally posted by sylvestersweet View Post
        Nahh Froch's chin is too good to be KOed. He stood up to Pascal's power who probably punches harder than Taylor. Taylor's gonna get outworked, it won't even be exciting. But it should happen anyway just to pad up Froch's resume
        Hey Carl, how are you doing? How do you know Pascal hits harder than Taylor? You have a good chin but you fight with your hands at your knees, youre begging to get chin-checked by Jermain. You lose, Cobra.

Comment

I don't think Froch is going to lose to a guy who couldn't make it at middleweight and hasn't looked impressive since 2005.

Comment

Yea, it's gotta be official because Showtime was advertising it, until I saw that I thought it was still just being discussed.

Comment

I don't think Froch is going to lose to a guy who couldn't make it at middleweight and hasn't looked impressive since 2005.
              Taylor has two victories over Bernard and followed it up with Wright, Ouma, Spinks, Pavlik x2 and Lacy. Who has Froch fought? Jean Pascal, the same fighter who struggled with a journeyman in Omar Pittman?????

Comment

His chin is TOO good to be knocked out? I don't think so, if Taylor doesn't TKO him (meant to say TKO), then he will outbox him. I think if Taylor gets tired he will hold and try to conserve himself. Froch has never faced anyone on Taylor's level.

Taylor looked better against Pavlik twice (despite being knocked out once) and dominated Lacey.

Comment

Originally posted by Gift Of Gab View Post
                  Taylor has two victories over Bernard and followed it up with Wright, Ouma, Spinks, Pavlik x2 and Lacy. Who has Froch fought? Jean Pascal, the same fighter who struggled with a journeyman in Omar Pittman?????
                  I said the same thing too, But Froch is no Ouma, Spinks, Wright. Froch has a devastating left uppercut that probably the best in boxing if you ask me, But Taylor has been in with better fighter then Froch. I see this fight as 50/50.

Comment

Originally posted by Gift Of Gab View Post
                    He had a draw with Wright that he should have lost, got knocked out by Pavlik then looked sluggish and almost got knocked out again in the rematch, had the most boring fight in the history of the sport against Spinks, beat Lacy who's injured arm hampers entire career and beat Ouma which doesn't say much. His wins against Hopkins were good but they seem so distant now.
                    When I said Froch needs someone for his resume in an earlier post, it's because he hasn't fought many great fighters but only because noone has given him a chance. This will be a step towards big things for Froch.
                    Last edited by sylvestersweet; 02-08-2009, 12:58 AM.

Comment

Working...
                    X