No announcement yet.

Chinese Racism Toward Filipinos!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MeiXiang View Post
    I am from Hong Kong which is different to Mainland China but even I have to echo some of those Filipinos sentiments of racism in China and Chinese speaking nations. I'm not proud of it but it does seem like there's a lot of it going around and a lot of it is geared towards the Filipino nation because a lot of our Housekeepers/Maids (lots of HK families have them - my grandfather also had one) are predominately from countries like The Philippines and Indonesia.

I know that's not an excuse but the attitude towards being a maid is not good in Chinese-speaking countries. It's very similar to how the rest of the world feels about garbage men.

To all the Filipino people here, I am truly sorry and I hope the racism towards your people can be kept to a minimum.

I have pounded many Chinese sluts in HK. They are fun. I tell them that we should go to LA etc, go sight seeing etc. Chinese girls get real crazy. They are kinda scary.

Comment

I've travelled all around the Philippines and the people there are the friendliest you could meet. Even in parts of the country where few tourist go people were relaxed and polite. Shame this is going on in HK

Comment

Originally posted by Mushroom View Post
        I've travelled all around the Philippines and the people there are the friendliest you could meet. Even in parts of the country where few tourist go people were relaxed and polite. Shame this is going on in HK
        Agreed! Great people, big hearted.
        I hate seeing them mistreated in Hk, Saudi Arabia, etc. by azz wipes think their crap don't stink.... Makes me sick.

But, we got some philAms, who look down on real Filipinos. We got MexicanAms that look down on immigrants from Mexico. I call it the azz kissing effect.

I know I am a nobody, who was lucky enough to be born in Silicon Valley.

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
          I'll get banned if I post what I really feel
          I guess you won't share! Cool! But, we are very curious!

Comment

Originally posted by BERNIE'S CORNER View Post
            Still doesn't explain the pidgeons.
            What about the pidgeons?

Mike Tyson would be all over this mystery!

Comment

Working...
            X