Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Fury Reacts To Joshua's Jabs: You Can't Put Muscles on Your Chin!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

3:26 of this video.

Comment

Originally posted by Beyonce Bomber View Post
      3:26 of this video.

Are you serious lol.....it was not a clean well timed shot compared with the one joshau took....it was a punch and grab by klitchcko which defines my argument about klitchcko....one punch and then grab that's his style.....it's was a right that caught as he was ducking down and it caught him on the side of the head and was more an arm punch....Joshua's was clean and a full force shot on the point of the chin and those bomber are the ones that make you go to sleep

Comment

Muscles don't win fights, neither do mouths.

Comment

Originally posted by Steve plunger View Post
          Are you serious lol.....it was not a clean well timed shot compared with the one joshau took....it was a punch and grab by klitchcko which defines my argument about klitchcko....one punch and then grab that's his style.....it's was a right that caught as he was ducking down and it caught him on the side of the head and was more an arm punch....Joshua's was clean and a full force shot on the point of the chin and those bomber are the ones that make you go to sleep
          I was referring to the left hook that briefly buckled his legs.

Comment

Originally posted by piojo del norte View Post
            Muscles don't win fights, neither do mouths.
            Skills do. That's why Fury is #1.

Comment

I was referring to the left hook that briefly buckled his legs.
              I know I missed out right side of his face...I just wrote right but it was a fair shot but didn't have the same type of leverage or fury walking into it as joshaua did.....but hey horses for courses and as I said we won't know who takes a better shot till they battle it out....hopefully the fight happens this year

Comment

This is just pure GOLD!

Comment

Originally posted by Steve plunger View Post
                  I know I missed out right side of his face...I just wrote right but it was a fair shot but didn't have the same type of leverage or fury walking into it as joshaua did.....but hey horses for courses and as I said we won't know who takes a better shot till they battle it out....hopefully the fight happens this year
                  I don't think it's ever possible to categorically rate anyone's chin. There are just too many variables affecting how a person takes a shot in any one instance. The best we can do is give an approximation of how well a fighter takes a shot, whether they're impossible to hurt like McCall, solid chinned, average chinned or china chinned. I think both Joshua and Fury fall into roughly the same bracket. They can be hurt but they're not likely to drop cold at the first solid shot on their chin.

What's more interesting to me is their recovery ability. Fury reminds me a little of Riddick Bowe in that he can be hurt and dropped by smaller fighters but always gets up and recovers within a short time. Joshua reminds me more of Bruno: he can physically take a shot but it tends to seize up his body and render him less responsive for a while. Both those observations are based on a pretty narrow body of evidence though, and we'll likely learn more the longer they fight.

Comment

I don't think it's ever possible to categorically rate anyone's chin. There are just too many variables affecting how a person takes a shot in any one instance. The best we can do is give an approximation of how well a fighter takes a shot, whether they're impossible to hurt like McCall, solid chinned, average chinned or china chinned. I think both Joshua and Fury fall into roughly the same bracket. They can be hurt but they're not likely to drop cold at the first solid shot on their chin.

What's more interesting to me is their recovery ability. Fury reminds me a little of Riddick Bowe in that he can be hurt and dropped by smaller fighters but always gets up and recovers within a short time. Joshua reminds me more of Bruno: he can physically take a shot but it tends to seize up his body and render him less responsive for a while. Both those observations are based on a pretty narrow body of evidence though, and we'll likely learn more the longer they fight.
                    Reminds you of what ... fury was dropped by a 200lb cruiserweight and a journeyman ....and Joshua's not even been dropped as a pro....ur logic and thinking is complete and utter crazy...let's see fury get up so quick when Joshua lands on his chin .....bit different being hit with steve Cunningham than it is by Anthony Joshua ...bomber ur nuts lol
                    Last edited by The plunger man; 04-30-2016, 10:25 AM.

Comment

Working...
                    X