Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mothers Day + graveyard + Black Woman..

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mothers Day + graveyard + Black Woman..

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=3f1_1463075791

What possible logical reason could they have for fighting like this? These beautiful black queens didn't even stop when the dude brought out a god damn gun!

I can't think of any other group of people that fights as often as they do. How does this even happen?

Look at all those woman, think of all the kids they can produce And raise exactly like them.

Black woman act like they are possessed by the negga from Tales from the Hood.

did they die or what?

Comment

Damn Addix is gone again RIP

Comment

So many worthless cretins in the black race. Can't believe I'm actually the same race as these c0ck suckers.

The vast majority of blacks can't even say ask correctly.

IT'S ASK YOU AZZHOLES, NOT AXE.

despicable.

Comment

Like is it really so hard for so many blacks to act civilized? Pull up your fcking pants, stop yelling so fcking loud all the time, stop being so fcking rude, stop with the fcking attitudes (black women especially). Learn some fccking manners like saying excuse me, thanks and you're welcome. Stop looking so fckking mad all the time and smile every once in awhile. If you have something bad to say, just keep your fckking mouth shut and keep it moving.

All of these aren't hard to do. I live in a great 95% black neighborhood and the vast majority of blacks around here have manners, don't sag their pants and are respectful. That's because I systematically constructed it that way from the ground up and I'm only 28. It's a fairly big neighborhood too. The blacks in my neighborhood don't want to live around these c0cksuckers and who can blame them? That's why I say over and over again..... HOME OWNERS ASSOCIATION . When you have this, you can EASILY keep these swine out.

Comment

Originally posted by BigNuts View Post

IT'S ASK YOU AZZHOLES, NOT AXE.

despicable.
            My blood pressure always rises whenever I hear people go "I want to axe you a question"

Comment

Originally posted by AddiX View Post
              http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=3f1_1463075791

What possible logical reason could they have for fighting like this? These beautiful black queens didn't even stop when the dude brought out a god damn gun!

I can't think of any other group of people that fights as often as they do. How does this even happen?

Look at all those woman, think of all the kids they can produce And raise exactly like them.

Black woman act like they are possessed by the negga from Tales from the Hood.
              smh. A black woman is put upon from all sides. Black men speak down on her, and she is racially discriminated against as well by others. This creates a quite defensive mindset of one put upon on all fronts. Women feel marginalized. Blacks feel marginalized. Black WOMEN feel doubly marginalized. So they develop fiery spirits and amazonian prowess to compensate. I know you fail to understand, but if you ever do get with a fine black chick (which I know you secretly desire), then this is something you have to understand to proceed.

Originally posted by BigNuts View Post
              So many worthless cretins in the black race. Can't believe I'm actually the same race as these c0ck suckers.
              smh.

Comment

Originally posted by Ruthless One View Post
                My blood pressure always rises whenever I hear people go "I want to axe you a question"
                Absolutely. Kids saying it I can understand as they haven't fully grown to understand this yet and they are around their illiterate parents 24/7, so I'm not bothered much by it, but when a fully grown adult says it and follows it up with some ebonics, I can't take them seriously. Just can't.

Every single rapper in mainstream music videos and the radio say "axe". I guess rappers can't have a successful career saying it the right way, as ghetto trash will look down on them for saying it correctly.
                Last edited by BigNuts; 05-12-2016, 10:04 PM.

Comment

Working...
                X