Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you know anyone from high school or college who thought they were the **** but...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I dont care for those chicks, the hot stuck up girls who turned into hogs or lost their looks.

What I think about is those sweet girls who I was ashamed of who were actually pretty but I was too moronic trying to impress my guy friends by going after the dolled up chicks.

This one girl who used to like me a lot that I never gave the time of day, I seen her on Social media she was 3 years younger than me, but she is pretty, I never realized how beautiful she was until now, no make up all natural, she has a curvy body big butt small waist nice big ****, but I used to be ashamed because guy swould call her fatso, even though she wasnt fat, she actually loooks better than the skinny girls who were considered hot, they called her fat because she had a big bubble butt that is considered sexy now, but those skinny girls are gross one of them has a big gut and a flat butt but big fake boobs, skinny fat girls with flat butts are gross.

But anyway she is married now, she was a decent moral woman, I remember she worked at a candy store in the mall, and drove a beat up honda, she didn't care about material things, man I wish I never rejected her for sadie hawkins dance she wanted to take me. I wound up not going.

Its weird when you reflect back some of the girls you thought were ugly were not really ugly but because they were simple and sweet and not attention whores dolling themselves up you ignored them.

Comment

No but I do run into b.itches who I use to mac/bang/**** every now and then and wonder wtf? Not that I'm a stud or anything... But beauty fades I guess

Comment

Nope. The only people i've seen since High School are my buddies when I go back to visit my family.

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
          Literally was on Facebook the other day, sweet innocent chick in HS is now a stripper/call girl.
          One of the girls I went to HS with went into ****. She was hot, but I have no idea what here screen name was....

Edit: darn censors. Let's just say she made adult movies.
          Last edited by 1bad65; 04-13-2016, 02:28 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
            Literally was on Facebook the other day, sweet innocent chick in HS is now a stripper/call girl.
            She post that her business card online or something?

You hit her up?

Comment

I remember this kid in 9th grade who would just talk mad shit to everyone. He was a white, tall but skinny lanky skater kid. If he wasn't skating he used to drive around in this lifted Jeep and always tried to draw attention to himself by honking or screeching his tires. He used to primarily pick on the Asian and Indian kids. I remember he kept trying to get this Indian kid to say out loud that he was going to bring a gun to school or a bomb or something of that nature, just to make him seem even more creepy and to get him in trouble. He also used to go around slapping the Asian kids because "their eyes were too small to see it coming".

Anyway, one day there was a big police presence a few blocks down my street and they had a white sheet laid out in the middle of the street with the caution tape all around. Turns out he was hit by a car as he ran out in the street to grab his skateboard. A lot of people pretended to be sad but most were happy inside.

Comment

I went to school with this one chick who was smoking hot in high school. Well, at my 10 yr reunion, she was there, completely schit faced which was not a big deal in itself. However, she ended up dropping two drinks on the floor and was so belligerent that her friend had to sit her down and get her water so she could sober up. The girl had put on about 30 pounds, had two kids, no dude and was living at her parent's house.

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
                  I dont care for those chicks, the hot stuck up girls who turned into hogs or lost their looks.

What I think about is those sweet girls who I was ashamed of who were actually pretty but I was too moronic trying to impress my guy friends by going after the dolled up chicks.

This one girl who used to like me a lot that I never gave the time of day, I seen her on Social media she was 3 years younger than me, but she is pretty, I never realized how beautiful she was until now, no make up all natural, she has a curvy body big butt small waist nice big ****, but I used to be ashamed because guy swould call her fatso, even though she wasnt fat, she actually loooks better than the skinny girls who were considered hot, they called her fat because she had a big bubble butt that is considered sexy now, but those skinny girls are gross one of them has a big gut and a flat butt but big fake boobs, skinny fat girls with flat butts are gross.

But anyway she is married now, she was a decent moral woman, I remember she worked at a candy store in the mall, and drove a beat up honda, she didn't care about material things, man I wish I never rejected her for sadie hawkins dance she wanted to take me. I wound up not going.

Its weird when you reflect back some of the girls you thought were ugly were not really ugly but because they were simple and sweet and not attention whores dolling themselves up you ignored them.
                  Yup, I know exactly what you mean. I remember there was this girl that was super into me. Like almost obsessed but I could tell she was loyal and actually had a good heart. She wanted to get with me so badly but I didn't pay much attention to her because her face was kinda flat looking and she was kinda too skinny for my liking. I knew my friends would make fun of me so I continued to ignore her for the more prettier looking girls. I bet she looks pretty hot now.

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post

I hear ya man. I dated this girl in 11th grade for a short while, only like a week or two and she was very homely looking at the time. Don't get me wrong, she was cute but she was very straight laced while I was out smoking weed and partying all the time with my friends and she didn't really fit in with that crowd. So I just kind of quit talking to her and she went her own way or whatever. The next year, I saw her and she was wearing tight dresses and skirts and had her hair all done up and I remember thinking how hot she was and I just tossed her to the curb for no reason. I couldn't try to hit on her now because she was probably pissed off at me for what I did. Knowing what I know now, I would have just told her what an idiot I was and that she was so sexy.....all that good stuff and it would have worked out but back then, I was too prideful and naive to do that.

I saw where she got married about two years ago to some Army guy but I saw a pic on Facebook or something and she still looks really good, like she has taken good care of herself.

Comment

Working...
                    X