Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

For people who have never hit their significant other.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post
    Never Spray is cool like ice and never lets a significant other frustrate him.

Comment

I have taught myself (or instinct) to hit a wall rather than hit my GF/wife.

I paid a handy man to patch my wall.....and the other one I did it myself since I learned how to do it from the handyman afterwards.

Comment

Same here (watchin ****). There was a time when I did all the time, but it started affecting my thoughts when I would just be speaking to women. I didn't like it, and as I stopped, it did as well. Same thing with violent flicks. Having a child softened me up some as well. As I've gotten older, I have distanced myself from certain things. I have even struggled with my love for boxing at times. But I just love the sport so much. I can't stay away.

Comment

Originally posted by Timmie Smalls View Post
          Have you ever gotten mad at them to the point where you pictured yourself hitting them violently or even killing them?

It just happened to me and it startled the absolute phuck out of me which, i guess, is why i am writing about it here.
          women know how to push a mans buttons but the best thing is to walk away especially if there's kids around, last thing you want is your kids to see you go nuts on your girl/wife and start to be afraid of you, always think about your children before doing something stupid like catching your girl with a combo.

Comment

Never hit a lady and so far I've never been close to it, but like some of you guys, I've taken my anger out on something else and then later regretted doing it when I've calmed down and realised its cost me money or time and effort fixing it

Me and my good lady are both hot heads & strong characters but we both blow up but are cool 10 mins later, **** never gets dragged on here and that's the best bit

Go roll a fat one Timmeh

Comment

Originally posted by Chups View Post
              I have taught myself (or instinct) to hit a wall rather than hit my GF/wife.

I paid a handy man to patch my wall.....and the other one I did it myself since I learned how to do it from the handyman afterwards.

look at that you learned in the process lol!

Comment

Just go crazy on the heavy bag.

Note to Reed: its cheaper than replacing a door lol

What did she say Timmy? We all want to know.

Comment

I would never hit a woman. id shake the sht out of her tho

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Originally posted by jose830 View Post
                    women know how to push a mans buttons but the best thing is to walk away especially if there's kids around, last thing you want is your kids to see you go nuts on your girl/wife and start to be afraid of you, always think about your children before doing something stupid like catching your girl with a combo.
                    absolutely. most of the time i don't even raise my voice to her. but this time she was just talking and out of no where i pictured myself hitting her with a closed fist. i even heard contact - at least thought I did.

she doesn't even know i was mad.

Comment

Originally posted by Rapid Counter View Post
                      Just go crazy on the heavy bag.

Note to Reed: its cheaper than replacing a door lol

What did she say Timmy? We all want to know.
                      it's a personal story of hers that she was discussing with her sister. it's a topic that upsets me and she knows it. i suppose it just irritated me that she chose to discuss regardless of my feeling.

as i said, i didn't even get angry (outwardly). i just felt my blood pressure rise and had the picture in my mind.

Comment

Working...
                      X