Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Roach reaffirms that Pacquaio ducked Mosley in latest interview.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
    it's Sunday bro...the day of rest...so, lets follow suit and give your daily whining about PAC fans a rest
    i ait whining dip**** im whippin all your buddies in the p4p debate

Comment

Originally posted by Shadow boxer 3 View Post
      its not that he's fighting shane, its when he's fighting shane. u think its just a coincidence that team pac waits till shane looks like shit before they fight him but they wanted absolutely nothing to do with him when he was coming off marg fight.
      shane looked like **** plenty of times before the mayweather fight.

it's not like shane last year was significantly better than the one this year.

old fighters are hit/miss. some fights they look like **** and once in a while they look young again.

hopefully if we're lucky shane will have one of those "young again" fights and we can see an entertaining fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Mannie Phresh View Post
        i ait whining dip**** im whippin all your buddies in the p4p debate
        whippin as in never posting a reply to my last answer then making a whole new thread about it because you feel uncertain about your next answer?

Comment

Originally posted by Iceta Lives View Post
          I can't see how Roach doesn't make Pacquiao look like a cherry picking clown. For real. It's the way a lot of people feel too. Not just me.
          hatton was cherrypicking? cotto was cherrypicking?

marg might have been. clottey certainly wasn't.

delahoya cherrypicked pacquiao.

Comment

Originally posted by oj simpson View Post
            whippin as in never posting a reply to my last answer then making a whole new thread about it because you feel uncertain about your next answer?

your repeating the same useless argument pacs legacy is better than martinez and i wouldnt even attempt to argue that but p4p martinez is better than pac right now. when you offer a p4p argument based on recent opposition and well said oppostion was defeated then we can talk but until then your a ******.

Comment

Originally posted by Mannie Phresh View Post
              your repeating the same useless argument pacs legacy is better than martinez and i wouldnt even attempt to argue that but p4p martinez is better than pac right now. when you offer a p4p argument based on recent opposition and well said oppostion was defeated then we can talk but until then your a ******.

You're dumb ass tried to play the ray robinson answer & i already tried to tell you the difference. The fact that you never responded to a post i havent posted before in that thread & the fact that you made a whole new thread just to check & see if anybody agrees with you.....

you lost son.

Comment

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
                hatton was cherrypicking? cotto was cherrypicking?

marg might have been. clottey certainly wasn't.

delahoya cherrypicked pacquiao.
                Biggest lie told in boxing. Freddie Roach, and Manny Pacquiao cherry picked Oscar and real boxing fans know that. The smart money was always on Pacquiao in that fight.

Comment

Originally posted by MrWestGrand View Post
                  Biggest lie told in boxing. Freddie Roach, and Manny Pacquiao cherry picked Oscar and real boxing fans know that. The smart money was always on Pacquiao in that fight.

lmao @ this pile of **** interview. He's making excuses as to why he wouldn't fight Margarito or any other legitimate Welter/Super Welterweight. Even if a small man who just moved up to lightweight the same year he was a super featherweight is challenging a friggin super welterweight, nobody at that time was calling him a cherrypicker. WTF.

Comment

Originally posted by Seleção No. 13 View Post
                    lmao @ this pile of **** interview. He's making excuses as to why he wouldn't fight Margarito or any other legitimate Welter/Super Welterweight. Even if a small man who just moved up to lightweight the same year he was a super featherweight is challenging a friggin super welterweight, nobody at that time was calling him a cherrypicker. WTF.
                    I don't know what your talking about, but the plan was Mayweather for Oscar in 08 because that made the most money and sense to him. Mayweather retired, and Margarito didn't deserve **** coming off the Williams loss. Roach kept running his mouth in the media about Pacquiao stopping Oscar and not being able to pull the trigger, and that's how the fight got made. Stop sounding like Oscar went looking for Pacquiao, it's pretty clear even then his mind was still on Mayweather.

Comment

Originally posted by MrWestGrand View Post
                      I don't know what your talking about, but the plan was Mayweather for Oscar in 08 because that made the most money and sense to him. Mayweather retired, and Margarito didn't deserve **** coming off the Williams loss. Roach kept running his mouth in the media about Pacquiao stopping Oscar and not being able to pull the trigger, and that's how the fight got made. Stop sounding like Oscar went looking for Pacquiao, it's pretty clear even then his mind was still on Mayweather.
                      if you actually knew wtf you were talking about you would know that oscar vs floyd 2 didnt happen because oscar was trying to screw floyd again with the money splits. floyd had too much pride & retired. Oscar tried to pick on hatton but hatton thought oscar was too big & declined. Then oscar went with pac.

These are facts son.

If you followed boxing on a regular basis you would know the fight was being ****ted on by the entire boxing media as a mismatched sham by oscar picking on a little guy in pac & vegas odds for that fight proved it.

Comment

Working...
                      X