Collapse
No announcement yet.

Poll: Has Roy Jones ruined his legacy?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He's definitely not doing it any favors.

Comment

You shouldn't interfere with what the man loves the most, and I think that's boxing. This is a sport for the fans, but it is a sport. You can't take the fire out of any fighter, it'll always be there!

Comment

Originally posted by Vivid Intent View Post
        How do you explain him getting owned inside a round by Danny Green then?
        Lucky and illegal shot, illegal handwraps and an early stoppage.......no?

Comment

Originally posted by GoogleMe View Post
          You shouldn't interfere with what the man loves the most, and I think that's boxing. This is a sport for the fans, but it is a sport. You can't take the fire out of any fighter, it'll always be there!
          Well said and I hope Mikkel comes back better than ever himself.

Comment

Roy loves to fight, let him fight. It can't take anything from what he has already accomplished.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Invincible View Post
              Lucky and illegal shot, illegal handwraps and an early stoppage.......no?
              Early stoppage?

All I hear from you are excuses, Roy himself said after the fight he was beaten by the better man, there is no evidence of illegal handwraps. Green is just the better fighter.

Comment

Originally posted by Ivansmamma View Post
                Roy loves to fight, let him fight. It can't take anything from what he has already accomplished.
                Agreed, but man I hated seeing him get messed around down under by Green. Makes me definitely believe he was right for staying in country and fighting almost his whole career.

Comment

Originally posted by Vivid Intent View Post
                  Early stoppage?

All I hear from you are excuses, Roy himself said after the fight he was beaten by the better man, there is no evidence of illegal handwraps. Green is just the better fighter.
                  Do your homework there partner.

Comment

Do your homework there partner.
                    If there is concrete evidence how come Green isn't being punished for it?

Green knocks out chinny Roy with 18oz gloves

Comment

Agreed, but man I hated seeing him get messed around down under by Green. Makes me definitely believe he was right for staying in country and fighting almost his whole career.
                      Yeah, he was right. It really sucked what happened but that's what you might expect when you go to someones hometown and fight them. Probably a reason they haven't had any big fights down under for a hundred years before the Roy fight.

Comment

Working...
                      X