This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by No Ceilings View Post
    Its free will. You have to choice to choose God, Jesus and eternal life. You dont have to.
    I've been through the free will fallacy a number of times. God gave people free will but if you don't do what he says he'll kick the **** out of you... Not very free...

Comment

• Originally posted by xfrodobagginsx View Post
      The fail is on the part of those who reject Christ and on those Christians who refuse to boldly tell others about Jesus. God didn't fail.
      How can they reject Christ if theyve never heard of him or dont know whether to believe the bible is fact or fiction?

Comment

• Randomizer

Comment

• Originally posted by ßreakbeat View Post
          It must be unicorn meat because of the sparkles.

Comment

Please read this first post if you haven't yet and pray that prayer at the bottom of it to God from your heart
            You just made this thread so that you can go to heaven yourself because you "helped" people to find Jesus.

PS: I love Barack Obama.

Comment

• Even if I didn't tell you about Jesus I am already saved through faith in Christ, so it's not so that I can get to heaven that I tell you. It's because you need Him in your life.

Comment

Even if I didn't tell you about Jesus I am already saved through faith in Christ, so it's not so that I can get to heaven that I tell you. It's because you need Him in your life.
                Unless the muslims are right... then you're FUCKED!

Comment

• #1 Watch your language
                  #2 They aren't right. The koran was written hundreds of years AFTER the bible and many of the stories were copied from it. The bible is backed by history, science and logic, the koran isn't.
                  #3 Biblical and Secular history contradicts the korans false story of Jesus.

Comment

• This thread is now about hot chicks.

Comment

• Comment

Working...
                      X