Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

LOU DiBELLA: "People in Pacquiao's camp are well-known to be involved with steroids"

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

bleh...all talk..all I ever hear. All speculations. Lou dibella farts and some how we get a 20/20 investigation. This place bores me. Good thing NFL playoffs are coming up.

Comment

With all these credible promoter and boxers claiming Pac's on steroids, I'm pretty much convinced that Pac's on Roids. I just hope it's good enough to beat Floyd.

Comment

Originally posted by STUNNA View Post
        YEA AND PEOPLE IN MAYWEATHER'S CAMP ARE KNOWN TO BE QUEER'S (ellerbe).....
        Stunna,

Lets stay on topic. Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by GG Marquez View Post
          So, nnnnnnnooooooobody is credible here with the sole exceptions of Pacquiao and Ariza?
          I'm not saying that at all. What I am saying is that I have a hard time listening to what promoters say because very often they have their own motives for doing/saying things.

I want some REAL proof before I even consider this being possible. Not hearsay. Not a promoter or a fighter saying it's suspicious, etc., I want some concrete evidence that indicates pac is juicing.

Because what Pac has done really isn't that amazing to me. Add a few pounds of muscle naturally isn't that crazy, in fact, it's very simple and people have been doing it for hundreds of years.

Comment

Originally posted by Chups View Post
            With all these credible promoter and boxers claiming Pac's on steroids, I'm pretty much convinced that Pac's on Roids. I just hope it's good enough to beat Floyd.
            How did I miss that in your sig? did xcaret really say "back to china"? He is so wild.

Comment

Floyd > Juiced Manny.

Comment

Originally posted by larry x View Post
                yea i heard alex ariza was tied to some steroid allegation
                I'm sure I heard that too, was about 2007 I think i heard about that. knowin me though probaly thinking of someone else.

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS206 View Post

Because what Pac has done really isn't that amazing to me. Add a few pounds of muscle naturally isn't that crazy, in fact, it's very simple and people have been doing it for hundreds of years.
                  Very few people are focused on the size. Only the Pac Army is using the "five pound' defense.

People are asking about what the five pounds did. For example. Pac was at 130 and lost to EM, and then went fairly deep with EM in II. Pac went 12 with Larios. He went deep with Solis. his only early KO's were a consensus shot EM in III and 3k Battery.

But then he adds five pounds, and those five pounds have him magically KO'ing some of the strongest guys at 140/147.

Shane punched cotto alot. Zab punched cotto alot. margarito punched cotto a lot. People are questioning how/why a guy who went 12 with Barrera just a short while ago is KO'ing someone who took Shane's (and zab's and AM's) best shots. And Knocking him down every time pac touches him.

Are you telling us that barrera can take Margarito's or Shane's punches?

What I don't understand is how people can be surprised that the questions are being asked.

Comment

Originally posted by Savino View Post
                    I'm sure I heard that too, was about 2007 I think i heard about that. knowin me though probaly thinking of someone else.
                    I would do dirty, dirty things to (and for) Rosa Acosta.

Comment

Originally posted by GG Marquez View Post
                      If you asked six months ago, there would be about 5% of fringe people who thought Pac was a juicer. Now, it is up to 30% (believers + suspicious) of the NSB genpop.

Fellas, these Pacquiao steroid allegations will continue to snowball. What made me realize it was what DiBella said. When Lou DiBella, who graduated from Harvard Law School, said that "Manny has people in his camp who are well-known to be involved in steroids", and "it raises a lot of questions", that is when I realized that it will become huge. Who is going to say Lou diBella is not credible?

Is Manny going to sue Lou DiBella? Ask Bernard Hopkins how that works out.

Mayweather , Sr said it first....but it has spread to mainstreamers who don't have a vested interest.

I do not know whether Pac juices or not. I do not know. Neither do you. But somehow, Pac and team should get in front of this. These viral rumours and suspicions only tend to grow. History has taught us that over and over.
                      You have already made one thread stating the same unfounded allegations. Two questions.
                      What is your agenda?
                      Are you going to keep spamming the board with multiple threads saying the same thing without providing material proof,just hearsay?

Comment

Working...
                      X