No announcement yet.

she dun know im fckin' her up da butt

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by i_am_a_champ View Post
    Here you go Virgins and Fat broad sh@ggers.

Back from a date. Had an ok time. Didnt really know wtf she was banging on about half the time but its all good.

No smash tonight. Just me and my mattress today unfortunatley.
    She looks like she wont let u hit it for a while

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
      Haha Giphy.com it's addictive

Oh snap. Homie provided a pic. Respeck
      That's some random b1tch at a European coffee house. I expect your situational awareness to be far more acute than that leatherneck. Now uncork your jarhead from its 4th point of contact, and focus.

Comment

Originally posted by Chief2ndzOnly! View Post
        That's some random b1tch at a European coffee house. I expect your situational awareness to be far more acute than that leatherneck. Now uncork your jarhead from its 4th point of contact, and focus.

Comment

Originally posted by Vicious. View Post
          She looks like she wont let u hit it for a while
          She looks a bit reserved but her pants were very tight. Looked great.

No need to be in a rush.

Comment

Well if you must. Think about Santie Clause chokin her whilst ramming her violently as aliens probe his anus with E.T. fingers all the while Jhonny is dry humping their legs with Zukoru stroking his member and wildly fingering his **** cavity simultaneously with a sly smile.
            *whips out c0ck and spits on it* :wank:

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by i_am_a_champ View Post
                #longdyckstyle

She likes walks in the park and likes sight seeing.....i like sex games and banging till i cant bang no more and horny shyt like the rest of u motherfockas.

Just met a sexy Latvian chick on my travels.

Her - Shes 23 a slim size 6, almost same height as me brunette with peircing turquoise eyes. They are what attracted me to her. I told her that when i introd my self.

Me? I lied about every thing like a good boy does :-)

Made it solid and wanted to split. She just wouldnt stfu. Had to nod and be like yeh yeh for about ten mins.

The only problem is she has my real contact number, i have two phones. Hoe phone and real phone.

I could not give her the hoe phone number as i didnt know it ( new sim card ). I had that phone in my pocket and my main phone in my hand which has the hoe phone number in it.

I knew this girl would dial my number immediatly when i gave her it and she did.
                Would look fishy if my other phone rang, in my pocket.

I am going to think of Alexkid when i am taking her to the championship rounds.

She thinks im a good boy like Golovkin :-)

Anyway,
                Here I thought you were gonna post about anally banging a chick that was too smashed to notice.

Comment

Heres another one bro. I had no idea wtf she was talking about. She was explaining some shyt she saw on youtube and wants to show me it. I literally was just saying yeh yeh, blah blah. Pictures a bit blurred.

And i am from Europe, u got that right.

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
                    *whips out c0ck and spits on it* :wank:
                    Literally LMAO.

*Crown burns in the nasal cavity IRL*

Comment

Working...
                    X