No announcement yet.

Is there an active middleweight today that can beat ggg

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
    Canelo becomes target practice for GGG once he gasses.. It would be an epic beatdown
    Golovkin/Alvarez go be similar to Golovkin/Ouma, except that Canelo has a better defense and harder shots (and yeah less stamina).

Comment

Originally posted by -MEGA- View Post
      I missed this post. Fair enough. I'm not a biggie on triangle theory's but I think it would be similar to the Lemieux fight seeing as how they are pretty much the same stature. Obviously Canelo is a little more refined than Lemieux but I think ggg will frustrate Canelo to the point where he says **** it and goes for broke. This creating the real excitement in the fight.

Place your vote please. Your opinion matters
      I never vote in polls, but most likely not outside of Canelo Golovkin is certainly the best. Canelo is way different than Lemieux though because Lemieux is a wild slugger who will throw caution to the wind, while Canelo is a cautious boxer so it will be different.

I don't think Canelo ever goes for broke just not in him, even if he is getting beat bad.

Comment

With a little more seasoning, Khytrov, Derevyanchenko, and Eubank are capable of giving GGG a good fight. I'd love to see Golovkin deal with Khytrov's power or Derevyanchenko's skill. Eubank's speed and power would also be interesting.

Comment

I don't really see any of the current middleweights beating him. Canelo might be able to go 12.

Comment

I've got Canelo.

Comment

Working...
            X