No announcement yet.

Official Tyson Fury vs Wladimir Klitschko Post Fight Discussion Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Simurgh View Post
    For people who have Fury winning - how do you see that happening? Decision, knock out, what round, how close/wide? what will be the main factor in him winning?
    None of them actually see Fury winning - they just want to see Vladimir lose.

Comment

• Originally posted by -Weltschmerz- View Post
      Fibs yet again.

Comment

• Wladimir Klitschko is giving interview to Carl Froch for Sky Sports...

Is Carl too small or Wlad is just that big?

Comment

• Originally posted by Simurgh View Post
          For people who have Fury winning - how do you see that happening? Decision, knock out, what round, how close/wide? what will be the main factor in him winning?
          I don't think Fury will win but I'd say he will provide at least a good test for Wlad and does have chance of winning. If he does win IMO it will be via a close decision or via TKO between rounds 8-12 but he'll need to be in the shape of his life.

Having said that, if you offered me £1000 to pick a winner I'd take Wlad. For me Fury has around about a 30% chance.

Comment

• U guys think fury is gonna come to fight and look for a ko but he has u guys fooled, he's going to try and outbox wlad from the outside and move.

Comment

• Originally posted by oscar9992 View Post
              Wladimir Klitschko is giving interview to Carl Froch for Sky Sports...

Is Carl too small or Wlad is just that big?
              Wladimir Klitschko seems huge !

Comment

• Originally posted by denium View Post
                Not long now until all the Klittards quit NSB en mass. T'will be a glorious day.
                Not going to happen. Wladimir is going to give Fury some corrective therapy.

When it happens, you'll likely go into hiding for a few weeks and then resurface with a different username.

Comment

• Originally posted by -Weltschmerz- View Post
                  Exactly. The Brits are still hurting from Haye's no-show.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr.Eisenfaust View Post
                    Wladimir Klitschko seems huge !
                    Exactly. Froch is descent sized Lightheavyweight. But Wlad looks like a fu**ing giant next to him.

Last edited by oscar9992; 11-26-2015, 01:20 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by oscar9992 View Post
                      Wayyy 2FAST.

Comment

Working...
                      X