No announcement yet.

You See When Canelo Tried To Punch AA And AA Simply Stepped Back

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You See When Canelo Tried To Punch AA And AA Simply Stepped Back

Made Canelo the "accurate puncher" look like a amateur the way he completely missed and damnnear fell. This is the ONLY thing Lara has to do to Canelo all night and Canelo will get memories of Floyd and feel he has to do something and in that moment of desparation, Lara clears him with a straight left

Originally posted by BoxingAddict773 View Post
    Made Canelo the "accurate puncher" look like a amateur the way he completely missed and damnnear fell. This is the ONLY thing Lara has to do to Canelo all night and Canelo will get memories of Floyd and feel he has to do something and in that moment of desparation, Lara clears him with a straight left
    Canelo has good accuracy and yeah he over commits sometimes , but so do alot of boxers. its a problem, but he does seem to have that strong of a tendency to leave himself off balance like that. I mean obviously Lara could take advantage if he makes that mistake, but its not like Canelo is just an awkward puncher in general. I think its a bit of an overstatement to say that all Lara has to do is move when Canelo punches and he will be off balance all night...he doesnt do it all night, and if he was he's bright enough to make that adjustment...i mean unless he gets caught, but thats boxing.

Comment

seems stylistically that pure boxers are the hardest for canelo to deal with. but you are citing the floyd fight and i dont know that you can compare to lara to floyd. i dont even think lara will have enough to keep canelo off him long enough to win. but we will see

Comment

Even Floyd has lost his balance like that.... :|....

Comment

Canelo will get his **** pushed in against Lara.

Lara is the better boxer, moves better, has pop, doesn't eat punches with his face, better ring generalship

Lara>Canelo

Comment

Canelo barely missed the whole fight. He was loading up on his shots. Who would've ever guessed that Angulo would avoid a punch.

Canelo wouldn't do that against Lara. He would fight a much smarter and more tactical fight.

I can't wait for these two to fight. Canelo and Lara are both very good fighters and they both have some flaws. It will be interesting to see who exploits the other's flaws more.

Comment

If Lara is ever in a position for Canelo to be throwing those at him, he ****ed up.

Canelo was throwing bombs because he couldnt miss.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post

Lara is the better boxer, moves better, has pop, doesn't eat punches with his face, better ring generalship

Lara>Canelo
                Didn't stop him from looking like he was about to die vs Angulo. :|... That fight got REAL ugly for him

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post

Lara>Canelo
                  That wasn't evident when Lara faced Angulo. He's a good boxer , but Angulo showed mayor flaws in his game that Canelo can expose.

Comment

Working...
                  X