Zab Super Judah Appreciation thread: no trolling allowed

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Here's a good Zab highlight.

Comment

One of the best 6 round boxers to watch.

Comment

Originally posted by ***1048;ATAS View Post
        Be respectful guys.

Judah was a great fighter
        Man, this was too funny to ignore

Comment

Originally posted by B0XEO View Post
          Here's a good Zab highlight.

Judah made Floyd look like **** and slow the first four rounds, it's a shame he couldn't keep it up. This fight is the reason Floyd kept fighting baldomir types.

Comment

Zab "TBE" Judah

Comment

I remember when Zab visited my elementary school, that was a positive memory. In the ring though, Zab has always been a hard guy to be a fan of due to his inconsistency. I so badly wanted him to beat Khan, and he completely shut down. He lost to ****ing Malignaggi
              Last edited by kiaba360; 04-07-2015, 05:58 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by El-blanco View Post
                Judah made Floyd look like **** and slow the first four rounds, it's a shame he couldn't keep it up.
                Judah is the only fighter, prime for prime that could match Mayweather speed for speed, timing for timing, and talent wise

I hate Judah lost to Baldo leading to the fight, but I always felt out of everyone at that time from 135-147 that Judah was the one who had the best shot to beat mayweatherthe difference between them is mayweather doesn't depend on one particular attribute and he could adapt when what he was doing wasn't working....Judah fell in love with his power along the way.....before he moved to welterweight, he threw beautiful combos, worked behind his jab and went to the body.....he got overly reliant on counter lefts and uppercuts as he aged

Comment

Originally posted by ***1048;ATAS View Post
                  Be respectful guys.

Judah was a great fighter
                  He is not Zab, he was former NBA player Sam Casey of the New York Lakers

Comment

Originally posted by El-blanco View Post
                    Judah made Floyd look like **** and slow the first four rounds, it's a shame he couldn't keep it up. This fight is the reason Floyd kept fighting baldomir types.

Growing up watching Judah and Mayweather after the 96 Olympics I Hoped they'd fight....in their prime, no one combined speed, skill and power like them near their weight range....Money was at 130 and Judah was at 140....It happened at 147 but if you watch closely its a high caliber chess match until Mayweather starts busting up him and stops trying to match speed with speed and walk him down

lol...Baldomir types???

Mayweather hasn't fought anyone who fights like Baldmir since he fought....well...Baldomir

I know you hate Mayweather but dang, you really cant believe half the stuff you say...its entertaining though

Comment

Dude has forged a long career and fought a lot of quality fighters. i wouldn't say he lived up the the hype (Whitiker with power, lol young Kellerman) but it is not like he totally flamed out either.

Was a pretty solid guy, but could just never quite get over the hump except that one night against Spinks.

Comment

Working...
                      X