No announcement yet.

Football is a terrible sport

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Okay.

Have fun watching nancy boys prance on a futbol field pretending they were just shot whenever a light breeze strikes. I prefer steroid monsters violently striking each other.

Comment

Originally posted by Hustler *LS View Post
      As opposed to soccer? Where all of 3 points are scored a game on a high scoring contest.

Sorry, but never will I watch a game where all you do is run around jocking for position without real measurable gains. Ill watch basketball for that. Where points are scored.
      Why is a sports legitimacy based on how many "points" you score? Is your attention span that thin?

It's either that or how muscley the men who play it are. That's what Yanks define sports by.

Comment

Originally posted by toooooool View Post
        Football is probably the worst sport on T.V..People that watch and like
        football are pretty brain washed.The game is filled with constant interruptions;
        Flags,penalties,out of bounds,off-sides,commercials!etc etc!..A play happens
        for about 5 seconds and then you get the buzz kill of off-sides or a flag,then
        you see 4 pinhead refs talking on the field.Stupid!If I want delays,and confusion
        and stagnation I'll just go sit in traffic at rush hour.That's the same feeling
        you get when watching football.Then the best part is after a blown play,they
        always show these stupid camera angles of random players running around
        aimlessly.No other sport do you pay so much(time,money)and get so little.
        I love telling fans when their team wins,that they don't win,they lose!They
        hate when I say this!
        it sure sounds like you watch it a lot

I bet you're a Jets fan, always depressed when the season starts and suicidal when it ends
        Last edited by -jose-; 02-05-2014, 07:00 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by takingaim View Post
          You Americans are so funny.
          Rush Hour 2?

Comment

If you'd rather watch grown men faking injuries and partaking in 0-0 donnybrooks then stick to soccer.

We love and enjoy our national pastime and don't really care what you think.

The only bad thing about football is that the season is over and we now have to wait 8 months or so until it starts again.

Comment

Love the NFL as TV entertainment. As live entertainment though it is a huge difference. Those constant stops really stand out in person. I would not watch a game that my favorite team wasn't playing in unless it were the Super Bowl.

Maybe a couple other places just for atmosphere like Seattle, New Orleans, and KC.

Comment

Originally posted by -jose- View Post
                it sure sounds like you watch it a lot

I bet you're a Jets fan, always depressed when the season starts and suicidal when it ends
                Thoughts on them re-signing ryan?

Comment

Another thread where some sweater knitting fairy trashes American Football.

Its really getting old.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
                    If you'd rather watch grown men faking injuries and partaking in 0-0 donnybrooks then stick to soccer.
                    Americans still can't understand a sport where games end with no 'points' (they're called 'goals', yanks) scored. ROFL

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
                    We love and enjoy our national pastime and don't really care what you think.
                    Oh, but you do care. It really irks you when your little game gets insulted.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
                      Why is a sports legitimacy based on how many "points" you score? Is your attention span that thin?

It's either that or how muscley the men who play it are. That's what Yanks define sports by.
                      You probably voted for Emma Watson over J Lawrence because Watson looks like a 12 yr old boy.

Comment

Working...
                      X