Collapse
No announcement yet.

any new boxing games coming out

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I hope the next Fight Night improves greatly on Champion. That's the worst of all the Fight Nights IMO.

Comment

EA hinted last year that a new FN would be out this year but the possibility of that happening is ZERO. EA Canada bought the UFC license, THQ own the license until this March but since they're now bankrupt, they've lost rights and assets which speeds up greatly the development of the UFC game as EA no longer have to wait until THQ fulfill their contractual obligations i.e. wait until March and then work on the game. Don't expect any boxing game this year - expect UFC at the very least. And the FN franchise needs to go to Rockstar/2K Games. Watch how sick they'll make it

Comment

Originally posted by Hamza305 View Post
        EA hinted last year that a new FN would be out this year but the possibility of that happening is ZERO. EA Canada bought the UFC license, THQ own the license until this March but since they're now bankrupt, they've lost rights and assets which speeds up greatly the development of the UFC game as EA no longer have to wait until THQ fulfill their contractual obligations i.e. wait until March and then work on the game. Don't expect any boxing game this year - expect UFC at the very least. And the FN franchise needs to go to Rockstar/2K Games. Watch how sick they'll make it
        2K hmm? thats not a bad idea. they pretty much made EA quit on NBA... that would be interesting. shouldnt be too hard to deal with since there's no league like NBA or NFL

Comment

Working...
        X