3. Ward
    4. Martinez
    5. Pacquaio
    6. Wladimir
    7. Donaire
    8. Mares
    9. Salido
    10. Bradley

This is assuming Pac beat Bradley, which he did.
    I see lots of people with Froch on their list. I see no problem with that.

Salido may be a bit high on my list, but i really dig his wins over Juanma.
    Guerrero and Gamboa could both contend for a spot.
    Last edited by Barry Halls; 12-10-2012, 09:33 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Harry Balls View Post
      1. Mayweather
      2. Marquez
      3. Ward
      4. Martinez
      5. Pacquaio
      6. Wladimir
      7. Donaire
      8. Mares
      9. Salido
      10. Bradley

This is assuming Pac beat Bradley, which he did.
      I see lots of people with Froch on their list. I see no problem with that.
      Good choice in Salido.

That's who will take my #10 slot.

Comment

Originally posted by MR. LARRYX View Post
        Just stop complaining and post your list man,damn people are entitled to their opinions if you dont agree cool no 1 ca tell you how your list should look
        I'm not complaining.

People are entitled to their opinions but I cannot understand how anyone could leave Pac off the list. At least explain why you've omitted Pac?

Mayweather
        Marquez
        Ward
        Pacquiao
        Martinez
        Donaire
        W.Klitschko
        Bradley
        Mares
        Guerrero

Comment

Originally posted by MR. LARRYX View Post
          Why i dont have him on my list is because he lost his last 2 fights while the others on my list have been winning,thats my opinion...happy now?
          he didnt lose to bradley and while he should be demoted for his loss to marquez i dont think its fair to take him off the list entirely considering who marquez is.

like i said earlier, just bcuz you lose to a top 3 fighter doesnt mean you arent a top 10 fighter.

i always ranked pacquiao relatively low myself, even before bradley and marquez i had him no higher than 4. but to have him outside the top 10 is just crazy and you have other fighters on your list who recently lost fights.

above everything else do you really think there are 10 fighters in the world who are better and/or achieved more than manny pacquiao?

not trying to hurt your feelings, just trying to have a discussion.

Comment

Originally posted by D-MiZe View Post
            I'm not complaining.

People are entitled to their opinions but I cannot understand how anyone could leave Pac off the list. At least explain why you've omitted Pac?

Mayweather
            Marquez
            Ward
            Pacquiao
            Martinez
            Donaire
            W.Klitschko
            Bradley
            Mares
            Guerrero
            Crap list. Where is Fury?

Comment

I'm not complaining.

Mayweather
              Marquez
              Ward
              Pacquiao
              Martinez
              Donaire
              W.Klitschko
              Bradley
              Mares
              Guerrero
              explain how you have manny over martinez and donaire,i explained my reason already

Originally posted by #1Assassin View Post
              he didnt lose to bradley and while he should be demoted for his loss to marquez i dont think its fair to take him off the list entirely considering who marquez is.

like i said earlier, just bcuz you lose to a top 3 fighter doesnt mean you arent a top 10 fighter.

i always ranked pacquiao relatively low myself, even before bradley and marquez i had him no higher than 4. but to have him outside the top 10 is just crazy and you have other fighters on your list who recently lost fights.

above everything else do you really think there are 10 fighters in the world who are better and/or achieved more than manny pacquiao?

not trying to hurt your feelings, just trying to have a discussion.
              well he did lose to Bradley no matter how you spin it he lost and he was just knocked out cold and before that he aguably lost to Jmm yet again,sorry i cant rank him over fighters who have done nothing but win

Comment

Originally posted by ShaunRoberts View Post
                Crap list. Where is Fury?
                Fury isnt on the list......he is the list

Comment

How do people have Ward number #1 when chad Dawson had to move down in weight to fight him?

Comment

I'm not complaining.

It's clear that you don't have the willpower to suspend bias; starting with the Mosley fight a last year.

Comment

Damn I forgot about Salido...

Comment

Working...
                      X