Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I was inspired to return to boxing scene for one reason...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I was inspired to return to boxing scene for one reason...

BIG BOI'S SIR LUCIOUS LEFT FOOT

dear god, this **** is too ill for words
    outkast has always been on another level. my favorite duo, baby. still doing it big.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EDAx-...eature=related

i'm seeing him live on Thursday and someone best be bringing a defibrillator to that show because i swear my heart is going to stop.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ULseSP6xtC0

That's pretty sweet.

Can't believe these threads gets no replies in the HipHop section..

I encourage everyone to give the tracks a listen. TS know her ****..
    Last edited by Grand Champ; 11-15-2010, 12:20 AM.

Comment

im still here. just to let everybody know...
      Last edited by Truth; 11-16-2010, 06:26 PM.

Comment

Big Boi & Dre 3k are out of our orbit lyrically which increases their superiority to their part-time nemesis's haha

Comment

reason why i love outkast is because they are always pushing the boundaries and experiment with different things....they are so different to anybody else out there and are in that lane on there own....bombs over baghdad is my fav outkast track....when i first hard it i was like WTF this is crazy...but it really got my head bopping....and thats outkast in a nutshell....

Comment

Originally posted by Grand Champ View Post
            That's pretty sweet.

Can't believe these threads gets no replies in the HipHop section..

I encourage everyone to give the tracks a listen. TS know her ****..
            Thank you!!!

and whatup Truth!!

im feeling all warm and fuzzy right now.

Comment

Big Boi's got the album of the year!

Comment

Originally posted by bigamzz View Post
                reason why i love outkast is because they are always pushing the boundaries and experiment with different things....they are so different to anybody else out there and are in that lane on there own....bombs over baghdad is my fav outkast track....when i first hard it i was like WTF this is crazy...but it really got my head bopping....and thats outkast in a nutshell....

ABSOLUTELY!!!
                i agree completely. they are undoubtedly in a league of their own. even with big boi's most recent release he has remained fresh and innovative while catering to an obviously more mainstream audience. it's like a revolution of sorts, if you ask me! outkast gets me excited.

and i would like to add that i really appreciate this dialogue. this forum use to be a place for me to feed my need for the stimulating hip hop conversation that i feel is generally lacking in my every day life and i am not really getting that "fix", so to speak around boxingscene so much anymore. maybe people just don't have the same taste as me or the same passion but i am grateful for those who do and are willing to share it. cheezy, i know. but its the truth. it is so rare to meet people in person who want to engage in heated discussions on topics like hip hop and to me that's primarily what this place is for.

Comment

I lost touch with this place, not sure why. But it makes me happy to see megstarr here, I want to start posting here again.

Comment

Originally posted by Truth View Post
                    I lost touch with this place, not sure why. But it makes me happy to see megstarr here, I want to start posting here again.
                    yeah, Truth
                    do it up!!

Comment

Working...
                    X