Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

According to *****s, just over a year ago, Margarito was a bum.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by S.G. View Post
    Just as hypocritical as the posters who were clinging onto the notion that Mayweather was scared of Shane Mosley and would rather retire again than fight him. And yet now they spend their days and nights reminding us how old and shot Mosley is, and how Mayweather only faces O.A.P.'s.

Basically, 90% of NSB posters are probably posting from remedial schools.
    Uh, *****s told us that just a few months ago.

Why would anybody have to be reminded when they were so quick to tell anyone who would listen?

Comment

Originally posted by TortillaWarrior View Post
      Uh, *****s told us that just a few months ago.

Why would anybody have to be reminded when they were so quick to tell anyone who would listen?
      Exactly, there's no point in reminding them. So just let it go?

Comment

Floyd brings this **** on himself like when he says things like all he needs to do is fight once a year because it would be like the Super Bowl. And I've mentioned this before, but he also said that he is passing the torch to Devon Alexander. Well, that's fine and dandy. But that doesn't mean you've gotta duck him when he emerges as a threat. Sure, Mosley says that Berto is a younger version of himself. But he's not afraid of him either. That's the difference in character when it comes to Floyd and Shane. Am I wrong or right?

Comment

Originally posted by Pullcounter View Post
          exactly, they were the ones ****ting on mosley before, but now they getting mad if floyd doesn't get credit....bunch of hypocrites.
          Where's the sig, Floyd will never fight Shane??

Comment

I don't know who said Magarito was a bum but that would be a lie.

Comment

You can check my history and I haven't said anything like this stuff except for margo being a bum. I think margarito was very much overrated but it doesn't change the fact of how shane beat him tho lol he just walked through and cleared him. Margarito was one dimensional but he still has a great chin and is a pretty good at pressuring Welters. There should be a thread about the hypocrisy of guys who said margarito was this phenomenal fighter yet still want to say Shane is a cherry picked fight and has been shot even tho he dominated margo. Or the hypocrisy of guys who said floyd was a coward for not fighting shane before pac and now say he's a coward for fighting him. But this wouldn't be the first time in this guys career that this kind of thing as happened.

Comment

Working...
              X