Collapse
No announcement yet.

How many here had sex with 100+ women?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I only had a small run, at the age of 15 about to turn 16 2 months later until 19, so a little over 3 years.

Then I met my wife, but in the +3years I hit up in the 40s, several years back I left the wife to see if I was missing out on anything, banged a few more, nothing major, been back with my wife ever since

last count I was at 54, yeah I counted and wrote names down and all

Comment

Not 100 but definitely over 50? I've only been in a handful of long term relationships and I'm 29, lived the musician/traveler lifestyle throughout my teens and early 20s. Your number is going to go up if you don't settle down.

I was watching "Lemmy" the other night and a radio DJ was making a big deal over lemmy saying he'd slept with 1000 women. He pointed out that he had never settled down or married, and if you do the math, it's actually not that many a year.

I did the math, and if he started screwing when he was 17, he only slept with 19 girls a year. And he was a freakin' rock star.

Comment

Wow so many fat virgins in this thread banging hundreds of broads

Comment

Originally posted by baya View Post
          it was a joke, bignuts took it like a gentleman.
          i was being sarcastic. lol i didnt know bignuts approves of the racial jokes

Comment

Originally posted by Vicious. View Post
            i was being sarcastic. lol i didnt know bignuts approves of the racial jokes
            race jokes be sensitive on all sides around here, in any case, good form!

Comment

No **** but i've learned it's absolutely about quality and not quantity.

After my first real love left me, I went on this stretch where I would just **** anything that moved, and the entire time I felt absolutely nothing. I was hollow inside.

Sex felt like a game, just a different flavor everytime, it was meaningless except as an ego boost.

And then after a long time I hooked up with this girl that could make me feel again. She was overwhelmingly beautiful on the inside and outside, understood me, she cared about me, sacrificed for me, she knew exactly how to deal with me and touch me and she loved me in a way that I started caring about her more than me. When we reached that mutual sort of desire and passion for each other, sex stopped being just some bodily release, but felt more like a spiritual experience.

I could still feel her when she was gone. It's like her glow stuck with me, it was more than just penetration.

I would trade that one girl for the 2-3 dozen(half of them I paid for lol) I played with before I met her.

It didn't work out btw so now i'm back to being a man-slut until I find that special girl again.

You could **** 1,000 girls and it would be worthless if they meant nothing.

but you could find that one special girl that means more than the entire world.

All girls are basically the same. What matters is finding one that's better than all the rest.
              Last edited by DARKSEID; 05-06-2016, 11:53 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by paulf View Post
                Not 100 but definitely over 50? I've only been in a handful of long term relationships and I'm 29, lived the musician/traveler lifestyle throughout my teens and early 20s. Your number is going to go up if you don't settle down.

I was watching "Lemmy" the other night and a radio DJ was making a big deal over lemmy saying he'd slept with 1000 women. He pointed out that he had never settled down or married, and if you do the math, it's actually not that many a year.

I did the math, and if he started screwing when he was 17, he only slept with 19 girls a year. And he was a freakin' rock star.
                Yes, this. Anyway 100+ isn't some quality in itself but probably (possibly) a lot of fun.

Comment

Fair answer, somewhere between et 10-20..

Not even close, but there's more life in me than anybody else on here so time will still tick on. Who knows, maybe I find one and the quest for the 100 gamerscore achievement falls short
                  One day I dream to catch old Beercules
                  Last edited by BM dnobagaV; 05-06-2016, 02:08 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Weltschmerz View Post
                    Yes, this. Anyway 100+ isn't some quality in itself but probably (possibly) a lot of fun.
                    I mean, 100+ is a lot of quantity.. But you assume there is no quality sprinkled in there.

Comment

Originally posted by No Diggity View Post
                      I mean, 100+ is a lot of quantity.. But you assume there is no quality sprinkled in there.
                      There will be, hopefully.

Also, there should be differentiation between 'girls' and 'women', perhaps.
                      Last edited by Weltschmerz; 05-06-2016, 03:24 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X