Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Danny Garcia Decisions a Gutsy Guerrero, Captures WBC Title

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by OffDaChainChico View Post
    What a fight!!! I gained more respect for Guerrero. It's obvious that he really wanted a win, but Garcia was the better fighter. There's no shame in that. Garcia showed great versatility tonight. I was impressed. It was a fairly competitive fight, but a clear win for Danny.
    come on danny is a disgrace to fight guerrrera a guy that was never a top fighter when he was in his prime a good fighter with a lot of heart. they keep bringing Robert back from the dead to fight all the top contenders who are scared to fight each other

Comment

• Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
      Not a chance.
      it would be a good fight they are both on the same level

Comment

• still undefeated, the Prince of Boxing, King of 147, WBC champion, 2 division kingpin, has beat more current/former champions than any other fighter under 30 years old, the man to beat, the new sheriff in town

DANNY 'SWIFT' GARCIA!!!!!!!!!

"cuz i speak the truth, and the truth is the truth, and i'm a die with the truth, and that's the truth" - Angel Garcia

Comment

• Originally posted by St. Johns Gent View Post
          still undefeated, the Prince of Boxing, King of 147, WBC champion, 2 division kingpin, has beat more current/former champions than any other fighter under 30 years old, the man to beat, the new sheriff in town

DANNY 'SWIFT' GARCIA!!!!!!!!!

"cuz i speak the truth, and the truth is the truth, and i'm a die with the truth, and that's the truth" - Angel Garcia
          He should have one loss. He got a gift against Herrera and everyone knows it.

Comment

• Originally posted by nacho daddy View Post
            it would be a good fight they are both on the same level
            Nah I don't think so.

Comment

• It was a good, entertaining fight with Danny Garcia winning clearly. Breazeale-Mansour was also a very good fight so PBC overall put on a fun show yesterday.

Hopefully a lot of people tuned in.

Comment

• Garcia should have been disqualified for excessive hugging. How can you fight if someone clings on you like a koala? The sad part was that Garcia even clinched after landing a punch, talk about cowards! It was a draw or a win for Guerrero, oh and Garcia´s dad was scared of Guerrero´s dad.

Comment

• Originally posted by budfr View Post
                  Garcia should have been disqualified for excessive hugging. How can you fight if someone clings on you like a koala? The sad part was that Garcia even clinched after landing a punch, talk about cowards! It was a draw or a win for Guerrero, oh and Garcia´s dad was scared of Guerrero´s dad.
                  Lolzz man Garcia fu*ked Guerrero up.. everyone was surprised RG didn't get KOD with them booombs "solid chin". Meanwhile RG didn't land 1 Solid Punch or ever hurt garcia. Just hold on to this L

Comment

• Originally posted by gmc_rfc_06 View Post
                    Garcia is, in my view, a low end top 10 WW.

Brook
                    Pacquiao
                    Bradley
                    Thurman
                    Porter
                    Maidana (if he's not retired)

Those guys all beat him.
                    I disagree.

Brook - Hasn't proven sht, bigger hypejob than Matthysse so far

Pacquiao - Aging, bad style matchup for Garcia but his aging reflexes put him in big danger against a GARSH

Bradley - Close but I see Garcia walking through him, Garcia is a lot bigger

Thurman - That wild sht will get him embarrasingly KO'd by a GARSH but I can see him playing it safe and getting a pts win

Porter - Garcia beats him comprehensively, Porter is made for Garcia.

Maidana - See Garcia winning a tough battle.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hype job View Post
                      I disagree.

Brook - Hasn't proven sht, bigger hypejob than Matthysse so far

Pacquiao - Aging, bad style matchup for Garcia but his aging reflexes put him in big danger against a GARSH

Bradley - Close but I see Garcia walking through him, Garcia is a lot bigger

Thurman - That wild sht will get him embarrasingly KO'd by a GARSH but I can see him playing it safe and getting a pts win

Porter - Garcia beats him comprehensively, Porter is made for Garcia.

Maidana - See Garcia winning a tough battle.
                      Garcia's concentration is always overlooked, a reflection of Angel's discipline and mental preparation throughout his life but especially between rounds
                      Brook has never been in deep waters and i can see Danny winning on experience being a key factor, Pac is good but has his mind on other things in life and his crappy balance could leave him wide open for some Swift combinations, Bradley tends to lose some self control when he's in a tough competitive fight, Thurman loves to throw those wide home run punches from a little too far away too often and i can see the compact technique of Swift catch him before he lands one of those haymakers, though Thurman is great with those i can see some catch and shoot by Swift, u nailed the Porter and Maidana matches...it's been years Danny is supposedly at the bottom of the top 10 of any and all lists, he was supposed to get "exposed like 4-5 years ago and still doing his thing,

"32-and-0 18KOs playing with his dick" - Angel Garcia

Comment

Working...
                      X