No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Cotto Rejects Margarito: Failed To Prove He Didn't Cheat

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by GRUSTLER View Post
    I don't know if Margarito cheated or not the first time but Cotto could not hurt or stop Margarito's momentum. I think the style was all wrong for Cotto. With that said, it is a huge possibility that Margarito did cheat.
    thats close enough for me ^^

someone get a rope !

Comment

• Didnt Cotto's people attend the official hand wrapping of Margarito in the 1st fight?!?!? Did they see any shady stuff going on, if not then move on.

Comment

• Originally posted by Puya View Post
        Round 9 was very misleading for Margarito fans / Cotto haters.

They think he won the round but the fact that MArgie looked better than in the previous rounds that had that effect. but still not enough to win it.

MArgies head at the end started to snap back with Cotto's punches (not a good sign for Cheato)

Red stain after an 11 round brutal fight with Cotto

Red stain in the Confiscated pad before the Mosley fight

What are you implying? That it's the same piece of gauze/pad??

Comment

• Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
          Sure, but the commission is the commission.

Capetillo testified he had been wrapping Margarito's hands like that for years.

Richardson caught Margarito.
          What do you mean? They are two different commissions so no the commission is not just the commission lol. Kizer is from the Nevada commission.

Capetillo also did not testify that. He said that he pulled an old pair of knuckle pads out of his bag by mistake. Whether you believe that or not is up to you but he never said anything about wrapping Margarito's hands "like that" for years.

So much misinformation and half-truths on the issue.

Comment

• Originally posted by Agent Mulder View Post
            What are you implying? That it's the same piece of gauze/pad??
            YEs, when Nazeem caught them and when removing the gauze that pad fell to the floor. He wasn't even warming up, that was when applying the wraps. Why it had the red stain???

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
            What do you mean? They are two different commissions so no the commission is not just the commission lol. Kizer is from the Nevada commission.

Capetillo also did not testify that. He said that he pulled an old pair of knuckle pads out of his bag by mistake. Whether you believe that or not is up to you but he never said anything about wrapping Margarito's hands "like that" for years.

So much misinformation and half-truths on the issue.
            If they found nothing in those pads them why Capetillo was banned and Margacheato got suspended for a year??

Well I can explain Margacheato = Arum and a lot of $$$$$$, he should of also get banned.

Hating Cotto is one thing, but supporting a cheater is ridiculous.
            Last edited by Puya; 11-03-2015, 11:49 AM.

Comment

YEs, when Nazeem caught them and when removing the gauze that pad fell to the floor. He wasn't even warming up, that was when applying the wraps. Why it had the red stain???
              So because the gauze that Nazeem found had a red stain means that it's the same exact gauze from the night of the Cotto fight? Ridiculous.

What does a red stain mean anyways? What are you implying? It's blood from his hands lol? It's red dye leaking from the gloves? If so, do you have to have illegal wraps for the glove dye to leak onto the gauze lol? What are you saying exactly? I hope it's not just, "Oh but there's a red mark on his wrap and the one that they found to be "illegal" had a little red too. Not like I can actually see them and compare the stain itself or anything like that but I'm sure it's the same gauze from the Cotto fight because Margarito is a bad man and I really think he cheated."

Go post on the "Mayweather IV scandal" thread or something

Comment

Round 9 was very misleading for Margarito fans / Cotto haters.

They think he won the round but the fact that MArgie looked better than in the previous rounds that had that effect. but still not enough to win it.

MArgies head at the end started to snap back with Cotto's punches (not a good sign for Cheato)

Red stain after an 11 round brutal fight with Cotto

Red stain in the Confiscated pad before the Mosley fight

Look at that brick being able to fold so easily. Impressive!!

Comment

• I dont know second fight you was on your way to being stopped.

We all know this if the rematch happened before Margarito fought Pacquaio, Margarito would have stopped you in the rematch. FACTS

Comment

• Originally posted by Agent Mulder View Post
                    So because the gauze that Nazeem found had a red stain means that it's the same exact gauze from the night of the Cotto fight? Ridiculous.

What does a red stain mean anyways? What are you implying? It's blood from his hands lol? It's red dye leaking from the gloves? If so, do you have to have illegal wraps for the glove dye to leak onto the gauze lol? What are you saying exactly? I hope it's not just, "Oh but there's a red mark on his wrap and the one that they found to be "illegal" had a little red too. Not like I can actually see them and compare the stain itself or anything like that but I'm sure it's the same gauze from the Cotto fight because Margarito is a bad man and I really think he cheated."

Go post on the "Mayweather IV scandal" thread or something
                    Who says is blood? Why Capetillo put those old pads? (you know the plaster ones) Why Margarito cheat on the Mosley fight where he was the favorite to win and not for Cotto fight where Cotto was the favorite to win??

You can ignore this at all. No matter what you say it will not change the perceptive minds. your hate for Cotto (maybe Margarito Fan, maybe Puerto Rican hater) blinds you.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr.Fantastic View Post
                      Look at that brick being able to fold so easily. Impressive!!
                      OMG please use your head.

Comment

Working...
                      X