Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How Many Goals Will Germany Beat Argentina By?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's going to be low scoring. I wouldn't be surprised if it's 0-0.

Argentina have been warned. They know what's coming and you can bet your arse they are going to park the bus.

Germany will have 60% + possession. They have looked suspect against counter-attacks at times though. That's Argentina's only chance.

Comment

Originally posted by Renal Colic View Post
      We all enjoyed Germany's slaughter of Brazil a few days back, and we are all looking forward to Germany's holocaust of Argentina on Sunday.

This question is, how many goals will they win by?
      I would've enjoyed it had it been any nation but Germany.

Comment

Negative 2.

Comment

nah, Messi's got to get his finally.

Comment

Originally posted by rorymac View Post
            10-0. Muller is going to run wild on them, brother.
            Yep, if the bookies had an option for 10-0 that's what I would bet on.

South America will kick any remaining German war criminals out at this rate.

Comment

Argentina are not going to play.

If a team with good tactically aware players park the bus it is usually half impossible to break them down.

I agree with Dirk here.

This game will be absolutely awful and it will be a bit of a shame of Argentina win.

Comment

Iv got Argentina in this, everyone has been against them so far coming into this match but for me I believe they can pull it off.

How many goals? No idea but it won't be a lot either a 1-0 or 2-1 or penalties, in my opinion Germany will not win nor will they slaughter Argentina.

Hope I'm right. Either way Germany have been awesome though

Comment

Originally posted by ash85notts View Post
                  Iv got Argentina in this, everyone has been against them so far coming into this match but for me I believe they can pull it off.

How many goals? No idea but it won't be a lot either a 1-0 or 2-1 or penalties, in my opinion Germany will not win nor will they slaughter Argentina.

Hope I'm right. Either way Germany have been awesome though
                  I wonder how much the 7-1 win might actually affect Germany.
                  It's an old adage but you need you best game in the final.
                  Also Germany play such a highline that Argentine could really expose them.
                  Think the outcome is pretty dependant on one man, macherano (sp!?).

Comment

Originally posted by Funky_Monk View Post
                    I believe Germany are too experienced to let the 7-1 make them believe they are automatically champions, however the high line they play might expose them considering Argentina have brilliant players upfront its the midfield that worries but like you said Mascherano may be the key who was excellent last game.

I have Argentina in this and so far seem to be the only one

Comment

Originally posted by Funky_Monk View Post
                      People are overreacting with the way Germany beat Brazil. People seem to forget that they were missing two of their best players. I am not saying they would have won but it would not have been 7-1. Anyway, Argentina wins this game 2-1 with Messi getting one or both goals.

Comment

Working...
                      X