Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Danny Garcia....I really wanted to like this guy ....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Danny Garcia....I really wanted to like this guy ....

But then he gets his ass kicked and runs his mouth on twitter, now he's terrified and is back to fighting cans as the ****ing lineal champ @ 140...won't rematch literally anyone, and how you fighting Bracero and your the "140 Pound Kingpin."

Atleast Mayweather fought Maidana even though the money team thought Maidana was ordinary, atleast Maidana had that buzz ging into the fight ...

Now you know why no one gives a **** about undefeated records anymore.

This **** is pathetic, it makes guys like Khan look like heros in boxing.

Yea man sadly it Floyd foult since he underrated now everybody has to be underrated must protect that o at all cost.....I remember danny saying about khan...." No rematch for khan cause if he would of won he wouldn't have gave me one".......then he says about lucas mattssy "since when does the challenger get a rematch " .......so basically if your the champ you don't get a rematch if your the challenger you don't get a rematch

Comment

If D.Garcia didn't have his dad running his mouth off and if he didn't talk **** after losing to Herrera then he'd be very likable guy. Would come across as rather humble & quiet but gets the job done...I think he has exceeded his ability so let him have his fun while it lasts lol...His rematch policys against Khan, Matthysse and Herrera are stupendous.

Fighters don't tend to be the smartest chaps around...Tim Bradley is the type of guy who should just keep his mouth shut and not overreact after robbing Pacquiao..he already had a small fanbase...don't become the 3rd best guy at WW and turn people against you by saying dumb sht.
      Last edited by miniq; 05-10-2014, 09:30 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Rudiamonds View Post
        Yea man sadly it Floyd foult since he underrated now everybody has to be underrated must protect that o at all cost.....I remember danny saying about khan...." No rematch for khan cause if he would of won he wouldn't have gave me one".......then he says about lucas mattssy "since when does the challenger get a rematch " .......so basically if your the champ you don't get a rematch if your the challenger you don't get a rematch
        There's no reason to give Khan a rematch, Garcia wiped him out in 4, and really it would have been 3 if Khan wasn't the money man in that fight. We all know Garcia wouldn't have been allowed to continue if he was hurt like Khan was in the 3rd. Matthysse was close, but still clear. You don't typically see immediate rematches for close but clear decisions unless the fighters have no other options.

Garcia should absolutely give Herrera a rematch, though. This wasn't a controversial fight while he was coming up that can go ignored, it was the lineal, recognized champ at JWW losing in the eyes of the big majority of fans and media. That deserves a rematch.

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
          There's no reason to give Khan a rematch, Garcia wiped him out in 4, and really it would have been 3 if Khan wasn't the money man in that fight. We all know Garcia wouldn't have been allowed to continue if he was hurt like Khan was in the 3rd. Matthysse was close, but still clear. You don't typically see immediate rematches for close but clear decisions unless the fighters have no other options.

Garcia should absolutely give Herrera a rematch, though. This wasn't a controversial fight while he was coming up that can go ignored, it was the lineal, recognized champ at JWW losing in the eyes of the big majority of fans and media. That deserves a rematch.
          poking a guy in the eye and rendering him half blind, throwing more low-blows than andrew golota, and only winning because of a knockdown that shouldn't have counted is clear? i have to study my word definitions i'm slipping.

Comment

No rematch needed for Matthysse. Clear victory for Danny. I don't agree with the silly "challengers don't get rematches" thing, though.

As for Hererra, he clearly beat Danny. Decisive victory for Herrera. A rematch isn't even needed, based on his rematch policy- Danny doesn't deserve to redeem himself. The fans know who the real champ is.

With that said, Provodnikov blasts Danny Garcia into another dimension. He's such a basic fighter with literally almost no natural skill or talent. He's just a tough dude with a rock solid chin who likes to fight (I'm talking about Danny)

Danny AND Matthysee were like two of the most overrated fighters here, ever. Lol.

Comment

Originally posted by SeekDaGreat View Post
              But then he gets his ass kicked and runs his mouth on twitter, now he's terrified and is back to fighting cans as the ****ing lineal champ @ 140...won't rematch literally anyone, and how you fighting Bracero and your the "140 Pound Kingpin."

Atleast Mayweather fought Maidana even though the money team thought Maidana was ordinary, atleast Maidana had that buzz ging into the fight ...

Now you know why no one gives a **** about undefeated records anymore.

This **** is pathetic, it makes guys like Khan look like heros in boxing.
              You just don't like him. Simple! I can respect it. Don't try to be like oh he did this and that and those are my reasons. Only guy who deserves a rematch is Herrera, that's it! **** Lucas, get his Dick outta ya mouths already. Danny fought him and beat him. Ya wanna talk about Herrera this and Herrera that but he himself didn't rematch Ruslan after many thought he lost. It is what it is. Stop crying already.

Comment

Originally posted by King- View Post
                No rematch needed for Matthysse. Clear victory for Danny. I don't agree with the silly "challengers don't get rematches" thing, though.

As for Hererra, he clearly beat Danny. Decisive victory for Herrera. A rematch isn't even needed, based on his rematch policy- Danny doesn't deserve to redeem himself. The fans know who the real champ is.

With that said, Provodnikov blasts Danny Garcia into another dimension. He's such a basic fighter with literally almost no natural skill or talent. He's just a tough dude with a rock solid chin who likes to fight (I'm talking about Danny)

Danny AND Matthysee were like two of the most overrated fighters here, ever. Lol.
                Danny's resume ****s all over GGG's though! #Facts let's see if he becomes the new most overrated fighter ever when he fights somebody with a ****ing pulse. Ruslan fights nothing like Herrera too. If anything he's another Lucas and he can get done the same way by Danny.
                Last edited by Bigg Rigg; 05-10-2014, 09:46 AM.

Comment

Garcia vs. Charlie Z! Make it happen!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Bigg Rigg View Post
                    Danny's resume ****s all over GGG's though! #Facts let's see if he becomes the new most overrated fighter ever when he fights somebody with a ****ing pulse. Ruslan fights nothing like Herrera too. If anything he's another Lucas and he can get done the same way by Danny.
                    Lol wtf does GGG have to do with anything.

Hey man, I actually like Danny out of the ring (not his dad) but he's a very basic/limited boxer with not many skills, IMO. It is what it is.

I'm sure his next fight will be awesome against a very deserving, top 10 contender

Comment

Working...
                    X