Clear All

Alvarez will knock his head off
    Martinez will knock his head off
    choose your fate Cotto, the outcome is clear either way
    Martinez has work to do with Murray and GGG
    prefer Alvarez gets Cotto, he needs a soft touch comeback fight
    he'll get a win and a payday to reignite his career

Comment

He just posted a pic of him and cotto. People are jumping the gun on any little thing.

http://instagram.com/p/gWNkd2ESZZ/

Comment

Every time Cotto fought somebody at least decent he lost, he lost! Cotto got TKO'd by Margarito and Pacquiao! He got thoroughly out boxed by Mayweather and Trout! Cotto is over the hill!

Comment

If this fight happen Cotto better knock out Canelo. Cotto will NOT get the decision.

Cotto/Canelo is a setup for Canelo to bounce back from the lost. Wouldn't be surprise if GBP throw a ton of money for Cotto to take this fight.

Cotto/Martinez is better fight for Cotto IMO. I cant really see either one getting screwed by judges if it goes the distance. And like the other poster mention this is legacy fight for Cotto if he wins.

Comment

probably the more likely match............take canelo for much more money or take martinez for much less.

Comment

Both fighters have stamina issues. Both guys hit the body. One is younger and the other one is older. One was hurt by the other's little ass brother and little Floyd. The other one has only been stopped vs monstrous punchers which Canelo isn't. So I'd take the more experienced over the young'n.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Originally posted by Souwester View Post
                Every time Cotto fought somebody at least decent he lost, he lost! Cotto got TKO'd by Margarito and Pacquiao! He got thoroughly out boxed by Mayweather and Trout! Cotto is over the hill!
                you guys have been saying that cotto's been over the hill since the marg beating........but he bust pacs ear drum and swelled his entire face, gained a couple of decent wins (clottey, marg, mayorga, yuri) & gave a decent account for himself against mayweather.

I'm not saying that he will beat canelo but cotto is a live dog..........

Comment

I saw the picture. I literally have no idea which direction he's gonna go.

Comment

Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
                    Both fighters have stamina issues. Both guys hit the body. One is younger and the other one is older. One was hurt by the other's little ass brother and little Floyd. The other one has only been stopped vs monstrous punchers which Canelo isn't. So I'd take the more experienced over the young'n.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android
                    Mayweather never hurt Canelo.

Comment

I would laugh so hard if cotto body shots canelo and drops him and wins by ko,,,,,

Canelo should be the favorite but if cotto rips him to the body and stops him with a body shot, i would laugh so hard,,,,

Comment

Working...
                      X