No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mikey Garcia Will Not Underestimate Juanma Lopez

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Mikey Garcia Will Not Underestimate Juanma Lopez

WBO and Ring Magazine featherweight champion Mikey Garcia, who makes the first defense of his title against former champion Juan Manuel “Juanma” Lopez of Puerto Rico at the American Airlines Center in Dallas on June 15, sparred eight rounds on Monday - and according to his brother and trainer Robert Garcia - “[Mikey] will be in great shape for the fight against Juanma.”

The 2012 “Trainer of the Year” told BoxingScene.com/Manila Standard that he considers Lopez “a very dangerous opponent, very difficult and someone who punches hard.”
    [Click Here To Read More]

Uphill battle for Juanma, but he def has that punchers chance and his chin can go a couple rounds, if he can get this victory I am sure his confidence will be fully restored.

Comment

Juanma might still be dazed after getting KO'd by Salido

I get the impression Juanma isn't the same after getting knocked out by Salido both times, I might be wrong but that's the reason I think my boy Mikey will knock down Juanma by the second round.........then after a few rounds of landing will knock him out by the 5th or 6th, Mexico!! Mexico!!! RARARA!!!!!!! Mikey is definitely, along with Mares, the future of Mexican boxing

Comment

Juanma's getting KO'd badly. He doesn't even stand a puncher's chance. Mickey is too smart and his defense is decent. He looked like crap in his last fight. Really slow too.

Comment

All it takes is one shot.

He better not underestimate Juanma. The wounded animal can be the most dangerous.

Comment

Mikey has answered all my questions minus his chin. It hasn't been tested yet and it will serve him well to make this a very boring fight and box Juanma. Salido was able to take a lot of those punches well but in no way Garcia and Salido fight alike.

Odds are highly in favor of Mikey but Lopez will always have that puncher's chance

Comment

Can't wait for this fight!!! Love watching both fighters. Someone has to get knocked out, it's almost a guarantee.

Comment

Man I just hope juanma has one more in him if he can somehow stop mickey which I don't see happening is be happy

Comment

The only way Juanma wins is if Mikey stands in front of him with his arms down and chin up in the air. Mikey has the defense, the power and is an all around fighter.

Comment

good fight. Mikey is skilled with pop and Juanma is a little tank with some heart. props to both fighters props to U.S Mexico & Puerto Rico Props to the world

Comment

Working...
                    X