No announcement yet.

You know NSB is crap when...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by paulf View Post
    The hilarious part is; where are all the threads criticizing Miguel Vazquez's opposition? Where are the threads criticizing Ricky Burns' resume? DeMarco was better than anyone on either guy's resume, but they can't emotionally handle that.

I asked a question last week and got a lot of funny personal attacks, but no answer, so I gotta ask again: If Miguel Vazquez went up two weight classes to fight Malignaggi in his 1st welterweight fight, would it be called a cherry pick? If Ricky Burns went up two weight classes to fight Malignaggi in his first fight at 147, would it be called a cherry pick?

No it wouldn't.

These guys' hatred of Adrian Broner that has nothing to do with boxing.
    I never understood how moving up two weight classes and fighting a title holder was a cherry pick, but hey.

I've always maintained that Vazquez resume is jack s**t. Burns' wins over Moses and Mitchell at 135 are as good or better than anything Vazquez has on there.

Comment

Originally posted by paulf
      Quote:

Originally Posted by Bloody$Nate$

Amen. and its the same damn people everytime too. The same people hating in the broner threads and the same hating in the anti Mexican or Puerto rican threads. yet they ban good posters and let the same jackasses keep going.[/SIZE]

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bushbaby

I can dig that. The good ole, "he young doe". Concerning Broner while supporting canelo. How hypocritical is that??

The hilarious part is; where are all the threads criticizing Miguel Vazquez's opposition? Where are the threads criticizing Ricky Burns' resume? DeMarco was better than any win on either guy's resume, but they can't emotionally handle that.

I asked a question last week and got a lot of funny personal attacks, but no answer, so I gotta ask again: If Miguel Vazquez went up two weight classes to fight Malignaggi in his 1st welterweight fight, would it be called a cherry pick? If Ricky Burns went up two weight classes to fight Malignaggi in his first fight at 147, would it be called a cherry pick?

No it wouldn't.

These guys' hatred of Adrian Broner has nothing to do with boxing.
      Hahahaha exactly. That's like saying Hopkins moving past Super Middleweight and taking out Tarver was a cherry pick even tho Tarver was more relevant then Paulie. I understand skipping a stacked division like 140 rubs people the wrong way, but the top fighters are already booked. Pauline would be a pretty big step up even tho he isn't prime.

And I seriously doubt Broner will go this year without fighting mattysse, Garcia, khan or Peterson let alone his entire career like some of these idiots believe

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Why do people take such offense to Margarito fans? Dude was a warrior and gave it his best. Just because Floyd was scared of him doesn't mean you have to hate his fans. He's resting well in retirement so there's no threat guys.

Food for thought-

Margarito was found to have trace amounts of calcium and sulfur in his gauze. Yes, he was suspended on that administrative, bureaucratic technicality, but no conspiracy to assault charges were pressed, as surely would have been had he been carrying a weapon more deadly than his fists in his gloves. Calcium and sulfur does not = calcium sulfate hemihydrate (plaster of paris), which is a compound made by heating gypsum. Calcium and sulfur are not a compound, they are calcium and sulfur. Also, the alleged tell-tale crack on Tony's wraps was proven to be nothing more sinister than a black thread. Also, he went a whole career doing damage to guys, tearing off their ears, beating them up, and was never found to have been carrying anything illegal in all the times his wraps were inspected leading up to the night in January 2009 (Emanuel Steward, the esteemed HOF trainer, observed them before the Cintron rematch and saw nothing untoward), which would be some lucky feat if he'd been cheating all that time (and if the claim is that he only started cheating later in his career, how does one explain the damage he'd inflicted on prior opponents)? And last but not least, NSAC (under whose rules Tony and Cotto fought) are known to provide the gauze and tape to fighters and their trainers.

Comment

it's become more about antagonizing e-rivals than anything else
          it's funny until people start taking it too seriously
          everyone overreacts to the jokes and gets bitchy about it

Comment

Originally posted by Jack Napier View Post
            Quoted for Truth.

Comment

Originally posted by thuggery View Post
              Why do people take such offense to Margarito fans? Dude was a warrior and gave it his best. Just because Floyd was scared of him doesn't mean you have to hate his fans. He's resting well in retirement so there's no threat guys.

Food for thought-
              Like this idiot right here. Because i have a rapper in my avatar I'm Floyd fan? I'm actually a huge fan of warriors like Marquez and Whitaker who took on all challenges not crybabys like pac and Floyd who refuse to fight. Margarito was caught plain in simple with plaster.

Originally posted by Jack Napier View Post
              Some people are hilarious like I remember you posting food in troll threads. And other people like Rip Chudd, NATAS and countless other constantly have me rolling but I won't lie some posters are just ridiculous and annoying with their trolling.

Comment

Originally posted by Bloody$Nate$ View Post
                Like this idiot right here. Because i have a rapper in my avatar I'm Floyd fan? I'm actually a huge fan of warriors like Marquez and Whitaker who took on all challenges not crybabys like pac and Floyd who refuse to fight. Margarito was caught plain in simple with plaster.

Some people are hilarious like I remember you posting food in troll threads. And other people like Rip Chudd, NATAS and countless other constantly have me rolling but I won't lie some posters are just ridiculous and annoying with their trolling.
                I never said you were a Floyd fan. And I wasn't even aware of the rapper in your avatar.

Comment

Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
                  Or comments like "This isn't a watermelon eating contest" in response to the posters someone would take to that boxing tourney thread.

But than criticizing Broner for saying Eloy Perez is a bean burrito eating dude or whatever.

You can't have it both ways, they don't get it.
                  How dare they, I am outrage let call jessie jackson.

Comment

Smh more softies crying about racism

Damn this site is soft...
                    Last edited by J-Smooth; 04-12-2013, 01:24 AM.

Comment

I think the site supports their trolling. Why else?

Comment

Working...
                      X