No announcement yet.

Hardest heavyweight punch of all time to score a k'o or knock down

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hardest heavyweight punch of all time to score a k'o or knock down

I think the hardest punch ever was when Joe Frazier knocked down Ali in their first fight. George Foreman or Earnie Shavers couldn't knock him down and they are considered two of the hardest hitting heavyweights ever.Ken Norton broke Ali's jaw and he still finished the fight. Ali is regarded as having the best chin of any heavyweight so Frazier must have hit him pretty hard to knock him down.

Weaver-Tate

Comment

Originally posted by drew75
      I think the hardest punch ever was when Joe Frazier knocked down Ali in their first fight. George Foreman or Earnie Shavers couldn't knock him down and they are considered two of the hardest hitting heavyweights ever.Ken Norton broke Ali's jaw and he still finished the fight. Ali is regarded as having the best chin of any heavyweight so Frazier must have hit him pretty hard to knock him down.
      i think ali might have fallen down because he was tired .frazier hit him with better punchs than the one ali was knocked down on.

Comment

Earnie Shavers' punch that put Holmes down.

Comment

I think Tyson had the hardest punch of altime.

Comment

Originally posted by drew75
            Maybe you right... It was outstanding.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Working...
                    X