Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: De La Hoya: Whitaker More Difficult Than Mayweather

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oscar says that because he defeated Whitaker ... but that's not true ... Floyd is a great fighter

Comment

All I got to say it would have been a classic fight to see Whitaker vs Mayweather at 140 in Sweet pea's Prime.

Comment

Originally posted by Ringlife View Post
        All I got to say it would have been a classic fight to see Whitaker vs Mayweather at 140 in Sweet pea's Prime.
        It will be a very boring match... both are defensive style.. who will engage? who will do the offense? its like looking at two boxers waiting for some one to throw a punch.

Comment

Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
          He is insinuating that witaker is better than floyd. IM just waiting for DLH to say Pac beat him much better than FLoyd and BH did now and Pac is better than floyd and BH because of it.
          Pac beat him the worst, but Oscar was obviously shot and drained to **** when pac fought him

Comment

Originally posted by Froghead99 View Post
            Everyone knows Corrales beat Floyd.
            This is what I am talking about. These fan boys come on here, hate and bash Floyd but don't even know anything about the sport of boxing but rather follow the trend of saying who beat Floyd. Now being that I know what and who you are talking about I can call you out BUT I'll let you do your research because you need to see the Corrales fight just to show how much of a moron you are for talking **** and not being able to get it right with the hate out the gate.

Comment

Oscar lost to both. Deep down he knows it.

Comment

Well DUHHHHHH Whitaker is a more difficult fighter to hit but Prime for Prime I got Floyd by ridiculously debatable close SD.

Comment

Working...
                X