Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Zab Judah is not better than Timothy Bradley.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
    NSB is on a hate Bradley kick, which I can't blame them for since Bradley is the reason the fight didn't happen. However, I don't blame him too much because of why he turned down the fight. He had a broken relationship with Shaw, and wanted out.

Bradley is extremely underrated on this site. People are posting how he would lose to Maidana, Matthysse, Brandon Rios, people thought he would lose to Nate Campbell, people thought he would lose to Lamont Peterson, people thought he would lose to Devon Alexander.

If Bradley and Khan fight, I'm taking Bradley and barely thinking twice. It won't be easy, but I have full confidence Bradley wins.
    How can you respect a dude, who calls out Amir Khan live on HBO calling him a chicken/coward/ stop running Khan and then DUCK your career highest payday when the fighter agrees to fight you?

How can you respect someone for that? then he went on LIITR and started crying how he wants American Idol style Rallies for him and he wants Billboards when in his small home town they dont even know who he is.

Dude was offerered a few million dollars and a chance to show the world that he is the best at his division. Bradley doesnt care about boxing, so why should we care about him? He couldve showed everyone how great he is, but he didnt, he called someone out, and ducked them while rejecting a career high payday.

You know how stupid he is? If he fought and won last night he would

1) Be 2m-3m $$$ Richer
    2) be unisputed champ at 140
    3) earn people's respect.
    4) signing another 2m dollar fight in november

but alas, due to his huge ego he is sitting at home making excuses and making NO MONEY.

Screw this dude, he doesnt care about the sport, why should we care about him?

Comment

Originally posted by Medved View Post
      How can you respect a dude, who calls out Amir Khan live on HBO calling him a chicken/coward/ stop running Khan and then DUCK your career highest payday when the fighter agrees to fight you?

How can you respect someone for that? then he went on LIITR and started crying how he wants American Idol style Rallies for him and he wants Billboards when in his small home town they dont even know who he is.

Dude was offerered a few million dollars and a chance to show the world that he is the best at his division. Bradley doesnt care about boxing, so why should we care about him? He couldve showed everyone how great he is, but he didnt, he called someone out, and ducked them while rejecting a career high payday.

You know how stupid he is? If he fought and won last night he would

1) Be 2m-3m $$$ Richer
      2) be unisputed champ at 140
      3) earn people's respect.
      4) signing another 2m dollar fight in november

but alas, due to his huge ego he is sitting at home making excuses and making NO MONEY.

Screw this dude, he doesnt care about the sport, why should we care about him?
      He'd also still be signed with Gary Shaw, who he was willing to pass on that payday to get away from. Shaw's trash talk, which never comes from a promoter about a fighter in their stable, should tell you all you need to know.

I don't defend the things he has said, and it sucks he is the reason the Khan fight didn't happen, but it's obvious why it didn't. Go ahead and hate him, it's your right to do so.

Comment

Shaw said he'd let timmy walk after the Khan fight and he still said no thx

Comment

bojangles just pi55ed cos he was backing Judah last night

Comment

Originally posted by DET. IRONSIDE View Post
            bojangles just pi55ed cos he was backing Judah last night
            Lol what? Dude, I cannot stand Judah. I do feel bad that so many bought into him again though.

Comment

He'd also still be signed with Gary Shaw, who he was willing to pass on that payday to get away from. Shaw's trash talk, which never comes from a promoter about a fighter in their stable, should tell you all you need to know.

I don't defend the things he has said, and it sucks he is the reason the Khan fight didn't happen, but it's obvious why it didn't. Go ahead and hate him, it's your right to do so.
              His beef with Shaw was that he offered him no options other than the Khan fight. The Khan fight was the most lucrative, and highest profile fight Shaw could've got him, the fight with the most for Bradley to gain from. Shaw did his job as his promoter. The problem was Bradley, he showed he was jealous of another man's fortune with Alexander getting a million to fight Matthysse, crying about how he had to fight Khan and deserved a softer option having beaten Alexander, when beating Alexander was supposed to get him the Khan fight, and winning the Alexander fight was all about who got to fight Khan.

Comment

Exactly Zab doesn't know to use his Head

Comment

Originally posted by Fighting Pride View Post
                  His beef with Shaw was that he offered him no options other than the Khan fight. The Khan fight was the most lucrative, and highest profile fight Shaw could've got him, the fight with the most for Bradley to gain from. Shaw did his job as his promoter. The problem was Bradley, he showed he was jealous of another man's fortune with Alexander getting a million to fight Matthysse, crying about how he had to fight Khan and deserved a softer option having beaten Alexander, when beating Alexander was supposed to get him the Khan fight, and winning the Alexander fight was all about who got to fight Khan.
                  He had beef with Shaw far before negotiations for the Khan fight happened. Bradley was supposed to be a free agent sometime after the Alexander fight, but Shaw wouldn't make that fight unless Bradley signed an extension. People seem to have forgotten that the Alexander fight almost didn't happen because of that, and in while it was happening a lot of posters here said Bradley was ducking Alexander.

Same situation here. Is Bradley wrong? Yes. Do I understand why he turned it down? Yes. I'll leave though, because I understand I'm in the minority on this, and it will just lead to people calling me a nuthugger, which I might be about Bradley.

Comment

go listen to the LIITR podcast where they had Bradley on.

Bradley was the first to go on the show and start complaining how bad Shaw is and how he doesnt have parade's/billboards/ that he fought in Detroit instead of St. Luis against Alexander and how bla bla bla he deserves so much better and that Gary Shaw basically sucks.

Gary came on the show later and said this was the first time he was hearing this and all he is trying to do is get him a career high payday as his last fight, he said it doesnt matter when it got made and that June 20th stuff was BS, he said one more fight from Bradley and his contract is finished thats why he got him a career high payday from Khan.

He wouldve fought Khan, made a few mill, and couldve found a new promoter, really simple.

but he decided to be a coward and duck Khan and now ducking Shaw and not giving him his final fight, he had 1 more fight with him before becoming free agent, now he is going to sit at home for 1 year while Shaw ruins him thru the court system and Bradley loses a ton of cash paying for Lawyers.

So lets see

If I fight Amir Khan:

- I get a guarantee career high payday of ATLEAST 2m (including UK PPV 50%)

- Chance to cement my legacy and rule the division
                    - Grab Khan's belt
                    - Honor my contract with Shaw and get a great deal from a different promoter since I will become a Boxer in demand, despite not having ANY fans and having NO Drawing/Star power and not having any charisma.
                    -I wouldve made 2-3m today and signed a fight for November with new promoter making way more money.

but what happened?

1) he lost all respect his remaining 17 fans had for him
                    2) he became a joke
                    3) he lost 3million dollars he couldve made already
                    4) he going to be sidelined for a year atleast as Shaw shows him how screwed the legal system is
                    5) he's going to pay alot of cash to Lawyers
                    6) He is kissing 5-6million goodbye, he already couldve had 3m in his bank from Amir fight and a new fight signed on.

So Imagine having $1,000,000 in your bank account to having $7,000,000 in one year, thats what Bradley couldve had if he wasnt a coward.

Now he is going to go from $1,000,000 > $750,000 as he pays for Lawyers,Court Costs, Mortgage, Expenses, etc etc etc.

Real smart move Bradley, big head, small brain.

Comment

Enough of the Pacquiao shyt. He couldve fought Khan and STILL fought Pacquiao.

He ducked him cut the shyt.

Comment

Working...
                      X