No announcement yet.

The Lounge has gone to ****

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mersey View Post
    The only interesting threads in the Lounge is the one that is complaining how bad it's become. It's true. Certain people have fucked the louge up. It has become boring.
    The football thread is cool too

***git *****es like Gdog have brought the lounge down though

Comment

Originally posted by WAR FERGIE View Post
      The football thread is cool too

***git *****es like Gdog have brought the lounge down though
      this is exactly right. that sorry ass fuk has to go, his little followers too.

i just ignore 90% of the lounge threads now wun twun and post in like 2-3 threads unless there's something intersting going on...

the racist threads by fools like battlehardened are soooooooooooo played out too as is the whole moslem-jew nonsense.

fukn morons are on a boxing site talking about that stuff like they are showing off knowledge

Comment

Sup walt, remember the I love **** thread? I think its in the dome. Gonna get in there

Comment

Originally posted by 120 View Post
          Sup walt, remember the I love **** thread? I think its in the dome. Gonna get in there
          of couse I do......i'm on football football football right now.

we need to get libido and rape and spin and minnihinko and chicha and the rest of the hornballs up un here and get the lounge back to being about vagina.........

its better than gdogs trying to make a name for himself by annoying other posters and that fightfan or whatever his name is posting straight up ignorant threads.

Comment

There's a lot of nut hugging in here to man. They circle jerk a lot around these here parts. You are taking the Net to seriously, I can tell because you made this thread. You need to find more cool web sites to go to. That way when its boring in here you can just.....+Leave+.

Having said that, the lounge is the #1 place to be. =)

Comment

Originally posted by MidnightSpecial View Post
              my post count has dropped majorly the last few months because of all you just stated.

everything in here now is either a bait thread or made for attention whores.

pretty much the only place i post now is in the fantasy league thread.

they should make the lounge to where you have to have a high post count and good karma to post in

it would encourage people not to suck ass
              goes for many of us..

Comment

Originally posted by 120 View Post
                I migrated here from NSB just like everyone else and it was great. Good posters and good conversations and all. But nowadays, its become crap. Some posters who have infested this place with non-stop trolling and **** threads have make it unlikable and just plain annoying. So now I just lurk here and there but its a shame that such a great forum has become this without the MODS taking care of business and banning some deserving cents. I believe that just like myself some other posters, good posters(not saying I am one, just some I considered good ones) felt just like I do and left. So, **** you you ****ing trolls.

Not 'retiring', just giving my thoughts on the current situation with the Lounge hoping that someone pays attention
                I know what'll spice the lounge up. More whiny a$$ threads like these.

Comment

Working...
                X