• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Michael Marley: "Pacquiao agreed to total RANDOM drug testing"

Certifiable: Floyd Mayweather's lost his mind on Manny Pacquiao
    September 2nd, 2010 2:15 pm ET
    by Michael Marley

Floyd Mayweather may have finally lost, if I may the Don King's favorite expression, his motherbugging mind.

Mayweather went on UStream and produced a little over 10 minutes of general ignorance, specific racsim and overall hatred in a monumentally moronic tirade against nemesis Manny Pacquiao.

Here are some of the biggest lies Mayweather tells in this sickening, childish rant:

1. PACQUIAO CAN'T SPEAK ENGLISH. Actually, Pacman comes across as an Ivy League English major compared to the "is you ready" babbling of Mayweather. Only thing that kept Mayweather out of college, you should know, is high school. I hear Mayweather flunked recess so he should not be insulting another fighter's intelligence.

2. NIKE PIMPED PACMAN WITH A CHEAP CONTRACT. Mayweather says Megamanny only got $70,000 for his Nike endorsement. Sounds like a lie and a jealous lie since Nike did not renew a deal with "Money May." He does have a Reebok deal but let me ask, is this the kind of foul-mouthed, racist athlete that company wants to be identified with? I don't think AT&T wants to be tied to this garbage, either, do you?

3. PACMAN CAN ONLY MAKE SUSHI ROLLS FOR FLOYD, NOTHING ELSE. Actually, if Manny was going serve up some chow for Floyd, it would be Filipino or Thai favorites. Manny may eat suhsi but I know he doesn't wield a sushi knife unless you count his swift, slashing boxing gloves which are sharp instruments that Floyd No Joy may want no parts of.

4. FLOYD SAYS HIS USTREAM GIGS ARE 'ALL LOVE': Oh, yeah, this video is really like a boxing "Woodstock," a feel good performance. Let me know when Mayweather starts a diatribe although Floyd surely doesn't know the meaning of that word. Come to think of it, he doesn't know the meaning of most words.

5. PACQUIAO EATS POWER PELLETS: Is that why Manny agreed to totally random drug testing before a Mayweather fight? Are the pellets made of "A-side meth" or what? Maybe it's just well preserved balut.

Mayweather has now officially gone insane.

It was a short drive, anyway, but now he's gone over the cliff.
    http://www.examiner.com/boxing-in-na...medium=twitter
    Last edited by SuckaPunch; 09-02-2010, 02:05 PM.

Lol Mayweather damaging his own career with that ustream ignorance.

But on a real note as me being a mayweather fan and to others that is a fan of his. Next time he gets on Ustream doing all that bragging bull**** ask him about this video of Pac saying he agreed up to the fight. If I catch him online I know thats going to be my first question.
    Last edited by killacash; 09-02-2010, 02:15 PM.

Comment

Total ownage everyday...............LOL!!

Comment

he's about to lose his Reebok and AT&T deals

Comment

think of when shaq made fun of yao ming. that wasnt 10% of what floyd said. bad career move for an already ****ty career move by ducking pacquiao blatantly. i really think floyd is a crack baby. He has the tendencies of a child and a b*tch mixed in one. and then you give him millions of dollars and you get this semi ******ed B*TCH! lol. gj floyd Sr.

Comment

Originally posted by bayareamike View Post
            think of when shaq made fun of yao ming. that wasnt 10% of what floyd said. bad career move for an already ****ty career move by ducking pacquiao blatantly. i really think floyd is a crack baby. He has the tendencies of a child and a b*tch mixed in one. and then you give him millions of dollars and you get this semi ******ed B*TCH! lol. gj floyd Sr.

when people get racist and take shots like Floyd did, most of the time its insecurity that's fueling the rant

Comment

I'm at the point where I don't even listen to Mayweather anymore. People seriously have to stop taking what he says to be the truth.

Comment

Working...
              X