E-Mail Nick Clegg In Support of Gaza Flotilla

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• E-Mail Nick Clegg In Support of Gaza Flotilla

Below is a letter to Nick Clegg.

Please copy and paste it, and then copy and paste his e mail details.

Send it to him, and you can send it more than once if you wish......

Dear Mr Clegg,

I am writing this letter to you and asking for you to show your support for the International
    Flotilla of ships that are currently sailing towards Gaza. 750 people in 9 ships, loaded with 15,000 Tonnes of humanitarian aid are due to dock in Gaza on Sunday afternoon.

However Nick, Israel have issued serious threats, and the safety of all the passengers is in
    serious danger. They pose NO THREAT, and should be allowed to sail safely into Gaza without
    incident. 28 of the passengers are British, so you have a moral obligation in regards to their safety.

Nick, may I take this chance to remind you of your statements concerning Gaza and the siege,
    from your article in the Gaurdian last year:

"The legacy of Operation Cast Lead is a living nightmare for one and a half million Palestinians squeezed into one of the most overcrowded and wretched stretches of land on the planet. And as Israel and Egypt maintain a near total blockade against Gaza, the misery deepens by the day."

You then you went on to say

"And what has the British government and the international community done to lift the blockade? Next to nothing. Tough-sounding declarations are issued at regular intervals but little real pressure is applied. It is a scandal that the international community has sat on its hands in the face of this unfolding crisis."

Well Nick, you know what, you are now the British Government. So, what are you going to do?
    Are you going to call for an immediate end to the siege, or are you going to do what the previous
    Government did, which was nothing? This time, the buck stops with you Nick.

So Nick, as you can see, it is now your turn to step up to the plate and be counted.
    Today, the EU called for an immediate end to the siege, and for the flotilla to be allowed a safe passage into Gaza.

Will you join this voice?

Will you say "Enough Is Enough"?

Awaiting your response

cleggn@parliament.uk
    libdemleader@parliament.uk,
    nickclegg@sheffieldhallam.org.uk,
    leader@libdems.org.uk

Or you can telephone Nick Clegg at the following numbers:

Contsituancey office, 0114 230 9002
    House of Commons, 0207 219 2371

Stop begging about something unrelated to boxing

Comment

Originally posted by Pension-Killer View Post
      Stop begging about something unrelated to boxing
      shut up its the lounge fool

Comment

Originally posted by venom1 View Post
        shut up its the lounge fool
        STFU No one on a boxing site gives a ****

Comment

Shut up they ****ing do dumbo

Comment

I never understand why people who are so obviously politically minded end up on boxing sites trying to preach their message to others. Take your sig; when was the last time you visited to Northern Ireland? the situation over there is for the people of N.Ireland to sort out, and them alone. As for this topic. Why the **** should I care about the situation over a thousand miles away when I have my own fair share of problems already. Take this topic, and your political message, somewhere else.

Comment

I decided to E-mail some jewish dudes.

Look what happened.

Don't make me send them round your flat snot rag.

Comment

Dear Mr. Clegg ,

Please give Israel the green light to use their fighters and warships to sink every ship who tries to run the blockade.

Make sure they strafe the survivors with machine gun fire from helicopters as well.

Oh by the way , make sure Britain uses their UN Security Council veto for any possible UN sanctions on Israel if it comes to that.

Thank you.

Comment

Originally posted by Pension-Killer View Post
                  STFU No one on a boxing site gives a ****
                  shut the **** up its a lounge u dumb ass peanut brain

Comment

Originally posted by venom1 View Post
                    shut the **** up its a lounge u dumb ass peanut brain
                    Oooo sheeet, the 'peanut brain' insult. This kid means business.

Comment

Working...
                    X