No announcement yet.

Bieber just upped his doucheness

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by New England View Post
    his net worth is not indicative of that. if he does earn at that pace it's not an income he's had for many years.

and he almost certainly won't make that kind of money forever.
    I didnt say it was, I didnt say he has been, and I didnt say he would.

the poster referrred to bieber dropping a million being similar to a poster going to walmart, which it is not.
    Agree, that's ******ed.

More like a larger, not very often type of splurge.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
      meh

not really.

he's worth just north of 100 million, according to one of those "celebrity net worth" sites.

you wouldn't go to walmart and buy 1% of your wealth in stuff. i'd hope not, anyway. i know i wouldn't. maybe you just roll like dat?

when beiber spends a million he's probably got at least a bit to show for it. a car, perhaps. not a house, but it will at least have value when he's done with it, unless of course he trashes the thing without insurance.
      ^^ Always some **** who have to ruin it by over analyzing a statement made in good fun.

You don't ALWAYS have to read too much into a "lounge" statement mr new england.

Comment

Originally posted by Grand Champ View Post
        ^^ Always some **** who have to ruin it by over analyzing a statement made in good fun.

You don't ALWAYS have to read too much into a "lounge" statement mr new england.

you're right.

minutiae

we can agree that DMX was a savant, though.

Comment

Originally posted by Grand Champ View Post

I give his career about 3-4 more years tops and after that it's all downhill. I'm not saying he will end up broke but no way does be fade away with hundreds of millions, a millionaire still? Probably, but if Tyson could blow 300 mil so can this fool.

Comment

Justin Beiber so based

Comment

Working...
            X