Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

floyd's success above 135 is mostly based on other..

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by puga View Post
    bro , youre all over the place man , seriously....youre like a shattered glass right now or a drunk pig
    I'm using your logic of one quality win over quantity. It is kinda dumb, isn't it?

Comment

man these pac tards have some nerve

Comment

Do people realize Margarito hasnt won one round since being busted for illegal handwraps? And this is the bum thats suspodes to boost up the great Floyd Mayweathers resume? Hysterical. Margaritos more famous for calling Floyd out more than anything he ever did in the ring. Hes lost every big fight hes been in.

Comment

Sad and funny part is people **** on Floyd for "avoiding" Margarito, when cheato isn't more qualified as a WW than Robert is. Biggest win Marg had at the time was who? Kermit Cintron? The so called next PR Boxer to be the savior for PR's who love the sport? I don't see how people, who unless have a bias feel Margarito was this super worthy opponent.

I don't see how the Hatton fight was a bad match up

Cotto v Floyd in 2008 would've been perfect, but only cuz its good sport. Cotto has, is and will always be Floyd's ***** in the ring. Not saying the fight wasn't worth watching but still

Comment

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
            His resume at 140 isn't good but at 147 he may have the best resume among active fighters.
            Fruck come on! Remember in 6 years he fought only 4 times while others fought 10-12 times. These 4 fights is not even you can call a quality wins but shit wins (weight cheated Marquez, grandpa Mosley, sucker punched Ortiz and past prime Cotto). Your boy is good avoiding dangerous opponents but smart enough to let them fought one another while watching from a safe distance.
            Last edited by straightleft; 01-17-2013, 08:55 AM.

Comment

If Floyd fought today like he did at 135 and under he would probably be considered to be one of the greatest top 10 fighters of all time but History will Judge him on Cherry picking old has been's and little guys who have to move up in weight to fight him such as Hatton, Ortiz and Marquez. I know the Floydiots always whine and bytch when I write the truth, all I have to say to you guys is Phuck U

Comment

Originally posted by Bravado View Post
                Sad and funny part is people **** on Floyd for "avoiding" Margarito, when cheato isn't more qualified as a WW than Robert is. Biggest win Marg had at the time was who? Kermit Cintron? The so called next PR Boxer to be the savior for PR's who love the sport? I don't see how people, who unless have a bias feel Margarito was this super worthy opponent.

I don't see how the Hatton fight was a bad match up

Cotto v Floyd in 2008 would've been perfect, but only cuz its good sport. Cotto has, is and will always be Floyd's ***** in the ring. Not saying the fight wasn't worth watching but still
                The Margarito back than was a fighting machine who did non stop punching with an iron chin it would have been to much for Floydie who had a hard time with Castillo. The Margarito that fought Mosley was damaged goods from the Cotto fight in which the punishment finally got to his body. You also got to take into account that Mosley was juiced like a Mother Phucker, proof able to throw bombs for 9 rounds while only able to fight 2 rounds with Mayweather after sucking for air

Comment

Ho hum. Another day another mind numbing thread from one of the fringe birther level manny fans about floyds resume. Iall the usual stuff-weight cheated jmm, margs was some kind of monster, kosta wasn't hurt. Hatton wasn't at hgis best weight, nosley was old. Floyd cherry picked and ducked. He's boring. He's only undefeated because he didn't fight anyone.

Its been 7 weeks and some posters are still upset that mannys ass has been platered all over the internet and tv because he got ktfo. I guess accusing jmm of being on peds with the eye test has suddenly become passe so its back to the usual.

Comment

Originally posted by puga View Post
                    fighters success / wins....this is the truth
                    to his fans, it does'nt matter if he did'nt fight the biggest threat as long as he waited long enough until somebody beat that guy , then beating the latter was just as good...funny ****

kostya - got beat by hatton that floyd beat
                    margarito - got beat by shane that floyd beat
                    pacquiao- got beat by jmm that floyd beat

these are just some of the lameass arguments you get from his fans..
                    and this is the same reason why floyd gets labeled a ducker..and not becuase he's a villain , or becuase he's black or any other bs thats out there..

cotto- he did'nt want to fight floyd then according to his fans,... point they are missing is he did'nt fight him when a victory over cotto would've meant a lot...for some reason they think wanting to fight him and actaully fighting him are the same thing...lol

now that the biggest threat just lost, floyd's back to action to prove he's the number# 1 guy p4p ...vs the number 1 available opponent... this is true on paper, ..but i think it's safe to say that floyd is only willing to fight the number 1 opponent when the division he wants to fight in at becomes weak..

this is not a pac vs may thread btw.. it's only a floyd thread but feel free to post anything, i aint that sensitive...
                    That's the course of nature in boxing. ABC theories fuel the sport in a sense. There would be no red carpet played for Floyd even if he had beaten those guys. Your post would would just be reversed and the fighters he beat would fall into the ducked and dodged category. We watch over and over again as fans try to nut check him with the Mosley's, Hatton's and Cotto's of the world. When they're ran through more monsters are created. While he moves on and other fighters get full credit for beating the shell of the fighters he ragdolled. A few hundred more punches to his face and his title would be warrior in the public eye. That's how backwards we are.

Comment

• Originally posted by straightleft View Post
                      Fruck come on! Remember in 6 years he fought only 4 times while others fought 10-12 times. These 4 fights is not even you can call a quality wins but shit wins (weight cheated Marquez, grandpa Mosley, sucker punched Ortiz and past prime Cotto). Your boy is good avoiding dangerous opponents but smart enough to let them fought one another while watching from a safe distance.
                      Grandpa Mosley is still Cottos best win in his entire carreer. Its not like Mosley was in his prime. He was 36 years old.

Comment

Working...
                      X