Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Manny Pacquiao vs Juan Manuel Marquez 4: Who Wins?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by akScoundrel View Post
    The only way he can do that imo is if he is balls to the wall aggressive, reckless abandon, like he was when he was younger. This ofcourse will increase the danger for him, but increase his chances at looking good. Sitting back waiting and picking his spots wont work against marquez. I dont know if he can be that aggressive anymore, or maintain it throughout the fight. Its just a bad matchup for him.
    I'm kinda seeing that myself

Comment

The only way he can do that imo is if he is balls to the wall aggressive, reckless abandon, like he was when he was younger. This ofcourse will increase the danger for him, but increase his chances at looking good. Sitting back waiting and picking his spots wont work against marquez. I dont know if he can be that aggressive anymore, or maintain it throughout the fight. Its just a bad matchup for him.

i dont think that version of PAC exists anymore

Comment

Originally posted by RL_GMA View Post
        I'm kinda seeing that myself
        Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
        i dont think that version of PAC exists anymore
        I agree. Currently im wondering if Freddie Roach is atleast partly responsible for this.

Comment

I agree. Currently im wondering if Freddie Roach is atleast partly responsible for this.
          Its hard to show aggression on mobile targets. Put Manny in with another stationary target, you will see the "old" Manny back.

Look below at Pac's output numbers. Funny how Pac seems to lose his killer instincts against non stationary skilled fighters. His output numbers were higher in 2010 then they were back in 2008 and 2004. So was Pac at his prime in 2010? bwahahaha....Yet look at the Pacs numbers with Marquez. Their all pretty much the same in three different situations and time. Now Manny faces a fighters less skilled then Marquez, and Manny's output numbers go up again lol.....You see folks, Manny's the same dude. Only difference is his actually fighting skilled fighters. You want to see the old Manny back, get him back in with another mummy

Manny/Bradley Manny(253/751) Bradley(159/839)

Manny/Marquez 3 Pac (176 / 578)Marquez(138 / 436)
          Manny/Marquez 2 Pac(157/619)Marquez(158/547)Date:3/15/2008
          Manny/Marquez 1 Pac(148/639)Marquez(172/511)Date:5/8/2004

Manny/Tony Pac (474/1069) Tony(229/817) Date:11/13/2010
          Last edited by littlemac; 08-01-2012, 01:19 PM.

Comment

Naah. The smart Manny that showed up in the Bradly fight would surprise JMM and throw him off balanced. "Come in, piss boy, show me what you got. I'm not going to let you backpedal and allow you to take the juicy role of countering this time. I'll do the countering. **** the fans. Go ahead and entertain them."

Comment

Manny's fought JMM 3 times and hasnt beat him yet. A fourth fight will be pretty much the same as the others with JMM outboxing Manny.

Comment

Seems Pac's prime state, youth, aggressiveness, marital state, leg cramp condition, focus, motivation, glove feel, and proper gear socks is affected by who Pac is fighting

Comment

Pac will get Arum to make Marquez 4 at 147. All my points that Pac will press Arum to make the fight with Marquez at 147.

Comment

Who fights better ? probably Marquez.

Who wins the decision ? whoever the judges pick on the night.

Comment

Can we get some new blood already. Even Rocky was fighting dif guys by part 4.

Comment

Working...
                      X