No announcement yet.

New: Mayweather seeks House Arrest: Link inside

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Tha Don View Post
    so what you saying is all inmates should be treated differently?

once again if a doctor diagnose it, respect it. dont be an idiot
    They had no issue when the unnamed doctor said it would take many months for mannys cut to heal...... Got cut in november, and the cut would not be healed by april.... But it was magically gone in june, and didnt even reopen lol....

These guys are on a roll, and I am enjoying the show bro!!!!

Their idol no longer has a belt and is no longer #1 pound for pound.

But Floyd does have a belt and is #1, so rightfully they hate......

Their idol couldnt knock out a feather fisted Charles Xavier, yet he supposedly buckled him many times.

IF I DIDNT LIKE BOXING, AND I SIMPLY LOVED ONE BOXER, I WOULD BE PISSED TOO IF THAT BOXER FELL SO LOW IN X1 WEEKEND. LMAO

Now they are sending Bradley racist messages, even though hes not the judge. Praying Mayweather dies in jail. Hoping he gets raped or something negative etc.

Shows where their love for the sport is..lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Wiley Hyena View Post
      The doctor will invariably say what his patient wants him to say unless the medical situation so clearly deviates from it that another doctor could say he is a quack. Don't be so naive when it comes to doctors. lol
      that goes for pacs 6 months healing cut too right???

Comment

• Judge is going to say no right in his face.

Comment

• ....wheres the suitcase filled with money now?????? When things get tuff the "gangsta" ain't??? Poor little fellow needs to stop hurting women and grow up! This was a talent that could have pulled the media in and he could have polarized the game but his lack of sense and up bringing couldn't allow him to stay humble and have a bigger plan other than "himself"! He needs to do the time and grow up, this kid might be one of the sadest examples of a former boxer when he retires. The money won't last he's proven that already. Damn shame he could have lifted the "sport" out of the hole its in but he's just to damn selfish. Not so tuff now in the joint where lil guys like that get their names changed to "mine"!! Now he wants to go home cause he's sick? I'm sick too, sick and tired of morons wanting to play the tuff guy and walk around with cash in a suitcase, he ain't doing that in the joint. I can't wait for Arum and Mayweather to move away and hopefully a real nation wide commision can be developed with proper rules that help the fighters on all levels and eliminate the dictatorships that have stood for years. To be honest the game was run better when the mob ran it, same for Vegas for that matter. Ray Corso

Comment

Lol im done
            You should be done after those preposterous statements.

Comment

• Originally posted by TaurusJ27 View Post
              Judge is going to say no right in his face.
              Maybe, but wouldnt you ask too???

Comment

• Originally posted by Wiley Hyena View Post
                You should be done after those preposterous statements.
                I think your big words were too complicated for him. He's done because he's confused

Comment

so what you saying is all inmates should be treated differently?

once again if a doctor diagnose it, respect it. dont be an idiot
                  Oh so he's beibeing treated differently then others in isolation as well?
                  And his doctor right. Lol

Ur a fool

Comment

• Originally posted by Ray Corso View Post
                    ....wheres the suitcase filled with money now?????? When things get tuff the "gangsta" ain't??? Poor little fellow needs to stop hurting women and grow up! This was a talent that could have pulled the media in and he could have polarized the game but his lack of sense and up bringing couldn't allow him to stay humble and have a bigger plan other than "himself"! He needs to do the time and grow up, this kid might be one of the sadest examples of a former boxer when he retires. The money won't last he's proven that already. Damn shame he could have lifted the "sport" out of the hole its in but he's just to damn selfish. Not so tuff now in the joint where lil guys like that get their names changed to "mine"!! Now he wants to go home cause he's sick? I'm sick too, sick and tired of morons wanting to play the tuff guy and walk around with cash in a suitcase, he ain't doing that in the joint. I can't wait for Arum and Mayweather to move away and hopefully a real nation wide commision can be developed with proper rules that help the fighters on all levels and eliminate the dictatorships that have stood for years. To be honest the game was run better when the mob ran it, same for Vegas for that matter. Ray Corso
                    who or what has ray corso done with his talent????

Comment

• lol Floyd crying and cant even do like 30-40days b4 early release? They already bent over.

"wah let me out or i never fight again wah wah"

from article i read on espn it said that he refused to workout and refused to eat anything. oh and you get close to 3000 calories in jail. I doubt he gets commisary in PROTECTIVE CUSTODY. Dude cant even go to gen pop, dude crying in PC.

Shows how soft Floyd is. Man up Jr. Men in your family have a long tradition of serving time aka Uncle and Sr.

They cant put him in Gen pop because he came from PC and no matter who it is the other inmates will devour him.

what a joke..........he's emo....

They throw you in jail usually upon sentancing, this dude not only got to make millions and judge gave him favors but now he asking for more? Watch him kill someone and be like "but if you sentance me to 10 years I cant fight no more" and the *****'s would be like "but wouldnt you ask too, its too unfair!"

Looks like Floyd did the crime but he cant do the SOFT time even with benefits that no other prisoner receives.
                      Last edited by Medved; 06-12-2012, 06:03 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X