No announcement yet.

Is yoga beneficial to boxers?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by puga View Post
    Not worried at all....just pointing out what i thought wss common knowledge that yoga is not for real men...and i hit a lot of nerves of sensitive f@6s on here..
    You didnt do nothing but expose what a dill you are .

Comment

Guess what the stats say about yoga and men?...80% are gay and the other 20% are liars, ...seems like theres a good portion of the 20% are on here...

And the percentage for basement-dwelling, socially inept, overweight virgins such as yourself amounts to a big fat zero, too.

Comment

Originally posted by Da Machine View Post
        I was a division 1 athlete. I just know. Any real athlete would agree. You're a complete ****ing ****** to think otherwise.
        Hell, you don't even need to be division 1 just play any sport at low level. If you train multiple times a week then you need to stretch. It can hurt you only if you stretch too long and at the wrong time. Stretching can help prevent injuries and loosen your muscles and tendons. Like a poster above said if you go and do sprints then don't stretch you'll see what happens

Comment

Originally posted by Ray Stokes View Post
          And the percentage for basement-dwelling, socially inept, overweight virgins such as yourself amounts to a big fat zero, too.
          I would not know....pretty sure f@gs like you get nothing but dickks tho...

Comment

gay boxers lol :*******:

Comment

flexibility is always good, aslong as your not sacrificing the strength of your muscles by stretching too hard and work your way up instead

the normal stretches you do in boxing classes has some yoga-esque moves in it(like the one where you come over one knee and your other leg behind you)

Comment

Theres nothing wrong with stretching....men taking yoga class imo is gay...instead of taking yoga class, floyd should take 3rd grade classes and learn how to read well so 50 cent wouldnt be clowning him anymore...

Comment

Theres nothing wrong with stretching....men taking yoga class imo is gay...instead of taking yoga class, floyd should take 3rd grade classes and learn how to read well so 50 cent wouldnt be clowning him anymore...
                  LMFAO!

Comment

Theres nothing wrong with stretching....men taking yoga class imo is gay...
                    Have you seen the women who do yoga, and what they wear to class? It's the furthest thing from being gay that I can think of.

Comment

Originally posted by Divine Hammer View Post
                      i thought only women did yoga? is it really for men too?
                      I did it pre fight with my wife and I gotta say it helped a lot with flexibility and relaxation. it's a lot harder than it looks. Respect it, straight up.

Comment

Working...
                      X