Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Team Pacquiao: Protein shakes being replaced with more food. Good or Bad?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It doesn't matter how you get your protein, although it's recommended that you get it through food and not JUST protein shakes. As long as the chef is educated about macro's, Manny's diet will be fine.

Comment

lol you can tell Buboy is giving advice

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
        Shakes are bull****, just a waste of money
        It's good and convenient for getting a high amount of protein without having to eat tons of food.

Comment

Manny team is full of **** anyway. The **** that was coming out of their camp years ago about eating 7k calories a day is pure hore****. It led to me believe something is up.

Comment

Protein shakes or good nutritious food are both good. Ariza is probably good at what he does but Pacquiao is a great fighter with or without him. Pacquiao can easily meat his protein needs with beef, chicken or fish or even cottage cheese. A pound of beef, fish or chicken has over 100 grams of protein. It sounds like Pacquiao eats a few pounds of these foods daily so he is getting a few hundred grams of protein a day which is more than his body needs anyway.Look at Bradley,s build and he trains on a strict vegetarian diet.

Comment

Originally posted by Warrios View Post
              I imagine Ariza is laughing his ass off right now, but what do you guys think?

http://sports.inquirer.net/125691/pa...rring-partners

Bone Marrow soup? isn't that what slaves used to eat?

Comment

Originally posted by DoubleMM View Post
                Manny team is full of **** anyway. The **** that was coming out of their camp years ago about eating 7k calories a day is pure hore****. It led to me believe something is up.
                You mean Alex Ariza, he is the one who said that.

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
                  Protein shakes or good nutritious food are both good. Ariza is probably good at what he does but Pacquiao is a great fighter with or without him. Pacquiao can easily meat his protein needs with beef, chicken or fish or even cottage cheese. A pound of beef, fish or chicken has over 100 grams of protein. It sounds like Pacquiao eats a few pounds of these foods daily so he is getting a few hundred grams of protein a day which is more than his body needs anyway.Look at Bradley,s build and he trains on a strict vegetarian diet.
                  Nowhere close to that

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
                    You mean Alex Ariza, he is the one who said that.
                    right...he was part of their team. him and roach said some BS about that.

anyone who knows about weight lifting and nutrition knows that complete hor****. 7k calories on a 140lb man...AHAHAHHAHh. Then Ariza keeps talking about "oh, Manny doesn't even know what he takes". "Manny just eats rice and beans'.

Their whole camp was lying their ass off and gave me serious suspicions (and i do believe they are using drugs till this day).

Comment

Originally posted by DoubleMM View Post
                      right...he was part of their team. him and roach said some BS about that.

anyone who knows about weight lifting and nutrition knows that complete hor****. 7k calories on a 140lb man...AHAHAHHAHh. Then Ariza keeps talking about "oh, Manny doesn't even know what he takes". "Manny just eats rice and beans'.

Their whole camp was lying their ass off and gave me serious suspicions (and i do believe they are using drugs till this day).
                      Michael Phelps famously had 12,000 calorie diet for his training and he weighs like 190lbs so why can't a 150lbs pacquiao (in training) do 7000? That doesn't seem too unbelievable to me. **** the average american probably eats 5000 and they don't even train

Comment

Working...
                      X